No announcement yet.

Loïc rémy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=nanocopic;1545410]He wont drop from 80k to like 20k a week. Not many woupd, he can easily get a chance at a club in France .[/QUOTE

The very high French Taxes would keep him in England
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I think he has psychological problems. I remember when he first came to QPR he wrote an article saying he was not able to play if he wasn't in the right frame of mind.
      "Turkish giants in talks with Chelsea over star striker"
      See more at
      http://www.turkish-football.com/turk...-star-striker/

Comment

Will never come to us so pointless debate, but I'm not sure why he's being slated personally. IMO he was excellent for us and did his part to try and keep us up, it's just a shame others didn't.

As for mercenary.....? I would imagine he and Samba came in on very big wages and we had to get them off the wage bill when we dropped, hence Samba quickly sold and Remy probably told he had to go on loan, hence went to Newcastle. Then we go back up... Put yourself in his shoes, having been pushed out by us Would you then really be invested in the club to stay, of course not. At that point he'd spent longer at Newcastle than us, so why would there be special loyalty to us?

He had a cheap buy out clause meaning a top side would snap him up for less meaning his agent could dictate a far better signing on fee and wages deal for the player. Hardly a surprise he left if you think about it!

Comment

I liked him and he done his job for us can't say that about the others

He won't return but amazed some would not take him if there was a chsnce why would you say no

Comment

If people define a mercenary by taking the best offer on the table and ensuring financial stability for his family, who in their right mind wouldn't be one? Furthermore, he actually delivered the goods for us, unlike other players.

Comment

I still remember that goal against Wigan being one of the best I've seen in years at LR if only for the way he struck the ball so powerfully and sweetly without even lacing it... he hit it with the inside of his damn boot and it had so much power.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Thought he'd been killed in nice. Poor timing from the op. Also has it's totally unrealistic made me think the worst
                Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                I think he has psychological problems. I remember when he first came to QPR he wrote an article saying he was not able to play if he wasn't in the right frame of mind.
                "Turkish giants in talks with Chelsea over star striker"
                See more at
                http://www.turkish-football.com/turk...-star-striker/
                Damn, thought he was leading the military overthrow for a second.

Comment

don't these players ask when they sign for the big clubs " will i be on the bench every week or will i be in the team" you have got to want to play football . look at players like remy , benteke , walcott they spend more time sitting around than actually kicking a ball

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    don't these players ask when they sign for the big clubs " will i be on the bench every week or will i be in the team" you have got to want to play football . look at players like remy , benteke , walcott they spend more time sitting around than actually kicking a ball
                    I read somewhere that when Remy signed Mourinho said that you would be "back up" to whoever. Remy replied "thats what you think" which impressed the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      I read somewhere that when Remy signed Mourinho said that you would be "back up" to whoever. Remy replied "thats what you think" which impressed the boss.
                      Class player. Would take him back in a heart beat. Sadly, will never happen.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

No to Remy.

Comment

Working...
                        X