Loïc rémy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loïc rémy

Cant see him getting any game time so would love him on loan and im sure he would welcome the chance to play games. Watcha all think ?

Highly doubt we can afford his wages.
    I think hell probably go to a lower premier league team or simply go back to Ligue 1.

Comment

Yesterday's man I'm looking forward to a young permanent signing or a loan that we can sign on a permanent deal wer'e going for our future the days of being a paid rest home are over

Comment

Maybe he'll have lunch with Tony and say he'll come back for free seeing how he let us down
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

clearly wernt ever that bothered by playing regular or wouldn't have joined Chelsea. Was quite obviously never going to be number 1 there.

wages are well outside any championship budget i would imagine

Comment

Thought this was going to be about Nice as he apparently has a baby there which is won't acknowledge.

Comment

He didnt want to play for us at this level when we actually owned him...

Comment

Don't want to see this cnt in a Rangers shirt ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                  clearly wernt ever that bothered by playing regular or wouldn't have joined Chelsea. Was quite obviously never going to be number 1 there.

Bull ####. Of course a young player wants to play at the highest possible level. I hope he has a miserable career though.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    Bull ####. Of course a young player wants to play at the highest possible level. I hope he has a miserable career though.
                    what bit of that is bullsh!t? was never going to be number 1 when he went there. Was clear for the entire world to see

Comment

what bit of that is bullsh!t? was never going to be number 1 when he went there. Was clear for the entire world to see
                      To be honest, the part of that I'm not understanding is why he'd want Remy to have a miserable career? We knew from the start the guy was here as a stepping stone.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        To be honest, the part of that I'm not understanding is why he'd want Remy to have a miserable career? We knew from the start the guy was here as a stepping stone.
                        agree. TBF to the guy, he always performed for us, didnt appear to cause any trouble off the field. If he saw us as a stepping stone, then fair enough, done us no wrong.

Comment

We have a lot of hatred for a lot of players on here it seems.

But since TF took over there have been extended periods of chaos, is it any wonder that players were looking at the main chance or eyeing the exits? Context is everything.

Comment

This!

The bloke ain't about playing regular, never has been, neither does he care who he plays for. Typical, modern day, mercenary footballer. As long as he gets his 60 bags a week he ain't fussed!

Comment

Remy or the BFG upfront? Tough one!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X