Leeds both tiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds both tiers

Makes sense as I doubt we would fill bottom tier on the Sunday when live on Sky, they will sell out so a decent crowd expected.

Maybe not as our prices for away fans are steep,some tickets 34 quid for behind goal and a couple quid cheaper for restricted view. I think prem league are capping away prices so maybe all leagues should, some of our away games last year were really cheap. Having said that leeds have big away following and it's a day out in London on the opening set of fixtures.

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
      Makes sense as I doubt we would fill bottom tier on the Sunday when live on Sky, they will sell out so a decent crowd expected.
      Is this game on Sky?
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
        Is this game on Sky?
        http://www.skysports.com/watch/footb...s/championship

Comment

Thought they capped away tickets to something like £25? or is this not in effect yet?

Comment

Yes live on sky

Comment

No surprise really.
              You always get big away followings on the opening weekend.
              Ours were superb at Charlton last summer.

Comment

Leeds have received an approximate allocation of 3100 tickets for the game with adult tickets starting at £27.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk...#ixzz4ET9Ag1zc

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  Is this game on Sky?
                  Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
                  Yes live on sky

Cheers lads
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

They filled both tiers last season if I remember correctly for a meaningless game.

I would rather pay £40 to go to a game on a Saturday than £10 for a Friday or Monday night game that I can't get home from. The price of tickets isn't the biggest issue for away fans in my opinion it's the TV schedules, no away games over 50 miles during the week would be a better campaign than cheaper tickets.

Comment

Leeds are one of the best supported teams in England, to be fair they do create an atmosphere as much as I dislike them.

Comment

Anyone else having problems logging in to the online box office at the moment?

Comment

Leeds fans will easily.fill that, much prefer a full tier of away supporters than what usually ends up being tourists. Far better atmosphere which makes our players go for it that bit more.

Comment

Only time their is any real atmosphere is when clubs like Leeds take and fill up both tiers.

Comment

leeds have loads of london fans

Comment

Working...
                              X