• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's second division is it not Nas not top flight

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      It's second division is it not Nas not top flight
      Ahh yea, they are indeed. Forgot they got relegated last year haha. Well with him, they'll be up in no time.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

E l Getafe announced Monday the addition of midfielder Alejandro Damian Faurlin for next season. The 29 year old midfielder arrives from Queens Park Rangers , where he has played since 2009. He ascended to QPRThe club will azulón among its ranks one of the architects of the rise (and title) of Queens Park Rangers in the 2010-11 Football League Championship season (English Second Division). In fact, Faurlin played it all with his club this season (40 games), being a key player in the English side.Once in the Premiership, Faurlin was increasingly losing ground and played fewer games in the top flight of English football. The midfielder also played half a season in Serie A with Palermo .

Fantastic move for him. Good luck chap.

Comment

Great move for him. Hope he can stay fit and doesn't get any more serious injuries. Good luck Alč

Comment

Brilliant stuff, can't think of a more deserving player to get a big move. Good luck Ale, and thanks for everything.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Top stuff, delighted for him.

Comment

Thank you for everything Ale, sad to see his career will be with someone else but probably for the best all round. Spoke to him a couple of times, genuinely nice bloke.

Comment

Pleased he is going to Spain and not playing against us in the championship. Didn't Granero play for Getafe at one time?

Comment

Great move for him...Spanish game will suit him

Comment

Really pleased for Faurlin. Like others have said, he'll revel in the Spanish style of play. Getafe also have four other Argentinians on their books so he will hopefully fit in very well over there.
                      Great servant for this club. Never a moments bother and gave his all on the pitch. I got the feeling he loved playing for the R's.
                      Good luck Faurlin.

Comment

good move for him. hopefully the less hectic game out thee will add a few more years to his playing career.

Comment

Working...
                        X