X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Eye Australian Winger

Fastest player in the bundesliga last season. Thats all i know about him

Comment

any youtube videos as i have never seen this player before.

fast is good. can he cross?
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        any youtube videos as i have never seen this player before.

fast is good. can he cross?
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3xKOnpS23s

Comment

Cheers mate !

cannot argue with that video. fella looks tastey.
          Last edited by Hitman34; 06-07-2016, 08:12 PM.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Cheers mate !

cannot argue with that video. fella looks tastey.
            That curler side passes of his are a thing of beauty!

Comment

Ooo he is excellent, watched him a fair bit last season (part german so keep up when I can.) Would love him to arrive, he is certainly fit enough and will provide blistering pace and pretty good crosses.

Comment

Looks very good. Almost too good. Think he will cost a few quid? Could we afford him?
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                  Looks very good. Almost too good. Think he will cost a few quid? Could we afford him?
                  Probably avaliable for around two million, this would be a big sale for Inglostadt, he was bought for around 600k and was by far their most expensive player, pretty much the rest of the team.was all frees. They have done incredible to finish mid table but I cant sre it happening again and I think they are trying to make the most of their squads value to secure their long term future. Inglostadt were only founded in 04 and eventually made their way to the Bundesliga last year. Such a great story .

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                    Probably avaliable for around two million, this would be a big sale for Inglostadt, he was bought for around 600k and was by far their most expensive player, pretty much the rest of the team.was all frees. They have done incredible to finish mid table but I cant sre it happening again and I think they are trying to make the most of their squads value to secure their long term future. Inglostadt were only founded in 04 and eventually made their way to the Bundesliga last year. Such a great story .
                    Nice info mate. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                      If we can get him for £2m it would be a steal. Swap him for Sandro?!?
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Pace is one thing desperately needed.

Comment

Him and Cousins would be swell

Comment

From watching them videos of him for some reason I feel like he's got abit of Eden Hazard about him (obviously not that level) but same sort of player. Get this done quickly I reckon could turn out to be a master stroke

Comment

Watched him a fair few times for the Australian team. Very fast and a good pass. If you want goals though, don't look to him – he's played up front a lot, and isn't exactly a goalsneak. Would be a very handy addition for this season though.
                              You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

Working...
                              X