No announcement yet.

Next England manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we are going to go English, then I think we have to go young and Howe. Won't though.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      We already tried abroad and that didn't work either.
      Think we just got the wrong people in.

Comment

• Have to go abroad as out coaches are rubbish!

Comment

• Neil Warnock!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            If we are going to go English, then I think we have to go young and Howe. Won't though.
            Or Tony Pulis as the chief football writer in the Sun has said

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Or Tony Pulis as the chief football writer in the Sun has said

You did get the 'inside joke' yesterday at your post I hope?

Funny though, is that the same writer who tipped England to win the Euros?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                You did get the 'inside joke' yesterday at your post I hope?

Funny though, is that the same writer who tipped England to win the Euros?
                I did yeah...just thought I'd highlight I'm as useless as he is though!

Comment

• Oh I would rather have Pulis than Southgate or Hoddle mate, he knows how to get results but he's just so boring and unlikeable.

Comment

• Slaven Bilic could be a good choice ?

Comment

• Would be a brilliant choice but could you realistically see him leaving west ham after the way things are going there for him.
                      Should of outed woy and got jose when he was job hunting
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 29-06-2016, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Maybe we should get McClaren back. His insight when we were at 1-1 was insightful...positive..."all they've got up front is the big lad Sigthorrson...oh shi...."!!!! Haha!

Comment

• Southgate opened talks to become interim manager lol
                          The poster that suggested Warnock looks a good shout to me now at least he would motivate the players

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Southgate opened talks to become interim manager lol
                            The poster that suggested Warnock looks a good shout to me now at least he would motivate the players
                            Dont think Motivation is the problem in all honesty. Dont buy into the standard "they just want to go on their holidays" "they dont care enough" "no pride" type of responses. I'm sure they do bloody care and are desperate to have a bit of success. We just seem centuries behind tactically. Both players and managerial

Comment

• BBC Sport saying Southgate hasn't been offered the job, and he doesn't want it anyway. There is a God. Ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                                Dont think Motivation is the problem in all honesty. Dont buy into the standard "they just want to go on their holidays" "they dont care enough" "no pride" type of responses. I'm sure they do bloody care and are desperate to have a bit of success. We just seem centuries behind tactically. Both players and managerial
                                I don't think tactics is the problem either. There is no way the team wouldn't have been tactically prepared for Iceland.

I believe the actual problem is a psychological one.

Comment

Working...
                                X