Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
    True, and Adel won us the league!

Crazy to think the only thing that's separated he and Pogba's careers is work ethic and a little bit of luck...

Not saying he's going to ever achieve his potential, he's worth having here though.
    That is true, and he can still get his career back on track if he decedes to put his act together. At this stage in his mangerial-career, I`m not sure JFH is willing to "parent" him... and who can blame him.
    Last edited by Shania; 03-09-2016, 12:03 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

His entire diet is Mars bars and energy drinks, and has been for years. Lazio offered him to just about everyone, no one was interested. They kid is undoubtedly talented, but he is toxic.

Comment

http://www.football-italia.net/91111...open-morrison?

“I wouldn’t say it’s totally closed, but it is partially at the minute. Who knows what will happen, though.

Comment

Maybe let him train with us ?

Comment

Crazy to think the only thing that's separated he and Pogba's careers is work ethic and a little bit of luck....
            Not sure luck comes into it. Off-field activities is more like it.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Been allot of hype about him, but he had nowhere near the influence that Adel had. Personally not fit to lace adels boot, and unfortunately I guess now Adel isn't too but natural ability Adel leaves him standing
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Maybe let him train with us ?
                Can't hurt. At least then we can see first hand whether or not he will prove to be a disruptive influence.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

“I went to Germany to watch a game a while ago and saw Ravel at the airport as Lazio were playing a game on the same day and they were allowing him to go home for a few days."

I think Les is the luckiest guy alive, always randomly bumps into people! What was Ravel doing in Germany on his way home?! I remember in an old interview, he said he randomly bumped into TF in Malaysia too

Comment

Ravel on form vs Adel on form?

Ravel has never has a season like the unforgettable one Adel has for us, nowhere near. Although we desperately need a creative ATM, a 10 who can see and make space, neither could work for us now. Sort of breaks my heart to say it because I love watching proper football, used to be Rs DNA.

Comment

True, and Adel won us the league.
                      It annoys me a bit when people say this. Kinda dismisses the efforts of the rest of the team. Sure, Adel was unplayable for most of the season, but Kenny didn't win player of the season for nothing. He and the defence kept 25 clean sheets, a magnificent achievement. Adel didn't win us the league, he helped.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/09/08...vel-morrison/?

Anyway think he is contracted to Lazio so we cant have him ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          It annoys me a bit when people say this. Kinda dismisses the efforts of the rest of the team. Sure, Adel was unplayable for most of the season, but Kenny didn't win player of the season for nothing. He and the defence kept 25 clean sheets, a magnificent achievement. Adel didn't win us the league, he helped.
                          This with bells on. The team got us the point at Hull when he had a strop..... Adel was magnificent that season, but there is and was to Adel in the word team.

Comment

If his head is right Ravel is a top talent.

The majority of senior players at UTD including Fergie say he was the most naturally gifted player to come through their academy. His attitude has let him down but hopefully he has matured and can settle down.

We saw in glimpses for those who actually went to the games live the ability and awareness he had the pitch at championship level. He would be a much better signing then Hoilett in my opinion as Morriosn would actually contribute goals and assists.

Comment

It would be great to see what Adel, Ravel and JET would do together for a team but hopefully not for QPR
                              Would the first destroy the opponents or their own team!!!

Comment

To be fair to ravel I don't remember him causing any problems here and that was with that ####ing joker in charge. Jimmy could mould him into a player he just needs manager who's not going to take any ####

Comment

Working...
                                X