Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR chief criticises fans for booing Cole Kpekawa

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hitman34
    Platinum Seat
    • Jan 2012
    • 13959

    #31
    Originally posted by Brian Wilson
    Thing is he wasn't booed though. A few moans and groans from serial moaners who complain about everything doesn't mean we now boo youth players as a club.
    Agreed. Nothing wrong with a good old groan...... helps to clear the throat.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

    Comment

    • Norths
      CCG
      • Jan 2011
      • 13067

      #32
      Originally posted by Rangers77
      Me neither. Heard some grumbling. Never boo kids, but happy, if needs be, to boo established, persistent non tries.
      Love that subtle dig at Tommy the docs post.
      Thoroughly agree.

      Comment

      • James1979
        Silver Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 4857

        #33
        Originally posted by bhujio
        Nothing poor about that as he feels for the lad being booed.

        Most fans go on and on about giving our youngers a chance and then think it is alright to boo them.

        I know free country and pay the money and all that but booing a youngster is no helping anyone.

        I personally never ever boo any players that are on the pitch Shite or not but when they are warming up yes I do.
        He wasn't booed. That is the point.

        Comment

        • Kevin Mcleod
          Referee
          • Aug 2013
          • 17322

          #34
          Weird for hoos to totally make up something that serious eh?

          Comment

          • nasser95
            Gold Seat
            • Dec 2012
            • 7216

            #35
            Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
            Weird for hoos to totally make up something that serious eh?
            I sit right next to the whole box where fernandes and all the big names sit, I could definitely hear enough people booing or at least moaning about him or whatever. For me, I can't blame him for saying what he did.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

            Comment

            • West Acton
              CCG
              • Dec 2009
              • 21475

              #36
              I never heard any booing but did pick up on some groans and sigh's when he made an error and I thought to myself give the guy a chance he's a kid

              Rangers fans can be the biggest a rsehole out their were never happy

              Comment

              • James1979
                Silver Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 4857

                #37
                Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                Weird for hoos to totally make up something that serious eh?
                Not making it up. He just doesn't understand what goes on at a football game. A groan for a misplaced pass (which is all I ever witnessed) is absolutely standard at football and at qpr. You do that even for your best and favorite players. And there is nothing wrong with it. And for him and some on here to claim otherwise I find surprising!

                Comment

                • Olly
                  Gold Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 6000

                  #38
                  There are players at all clubs who don't like playing at home

                  Comment

                  • Stanley
                    Guest
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 23693

                    #39
                    Originally posted by James1979
                    Not making it up. He just doesn't understand what goes on at a football game. A groan for a misplaced pass (which is all I ever witnessed) is absolutely standard at football and at qpr. You do that even for your best and favorite players. And there is nothing wrong with it. And for him and some on here to claim otherwise I find surprising!
                    Depends where you sit though James. Do you sit near the director's box?

                    Comment

                    • James1979
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 4857

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Stanley
                      Depends where you sit though James. Do you sit near the director's box?
                      No. Too close to the F block farter!

                      Comment

                      • Stanley
                        Guest
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 23693

                        #41
                        Originally posted by James1979
                        No. Too close to the F block farter!
                        Maybe his/her farts drowned out the boos....unless they're still the silent but deadly variety

                        Comment

                        • Ginger Ninja
                          W12 Seat
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 17458

                          #42
                          Originally posted by Rangers77
                          Me neither. Heard some grumbling. Never boo kids, but happy, if needs be, to boo established, persistent non tries.
                          Oh there was definitely booing mate, near where I sat in R block there was a fair few booing him.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

                          Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

                          Summer Transfers 2019

                          IN


                          OUT

                          Comment

                          • James1979
                            Silver Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 4857

                            #43
                            Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
                            Oh there was definitely booing mate, near where I sat in R block there was a fair few booing him.
                            Ok. Stand corrected then. That definitely shouldn't happen. Which game was it?

                            Comment

                            • Ginger Ninja
                              W12 Seat
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 17458

                              #44
                              Originally posted by James1979
                              Ok. Stand corrected then. That definitely shouldn't happen. Which game was it?
                              Charlton
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

                              Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

                              Summer Transfers 2019

                              IN


                              OUT

                              Comment

                              • Fordy
                                Silver Seat
                                • May 2011
                                • 4281

                                #45
                                Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
                                Oh there was definitely booing mate, near where I sat in R block there was a fair few booing him.
                                Really? Absolute ######s

                                Comment

                                Working...