No announcement yet.

John Bostock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably just had his best career season to date . Still got a great left peg on him by the looks of this:

Comment

Not going to knock Bostock as I haven't seen any of him since leaving UK but if we are looking at a ball player in the middle then I would hope we are looking at Hourihane (Barnsley captain). He has really impressed me this season and topped it off with a good performance in the playoff final

Comment

Bostock can give Washington the throughballs he needs?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

A former starlett who sank without trace and resurrected his career overseas? Sounds like the lad has character and drive, would be happy with this.

Comment

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/05/31...-park-rangers/

As for Bostock.. Think ravel Morrison in a seasons time.. Quality potential that's needs to be coached/managed into Quality currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Probably just had his best career season to date . Still got a great left peg on him by the looks of this:

Wow, a mix of Chery and Faurlin.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Come on Hits what do you reckon ? Yeah I know it's highlights but you have to admit he looks just a bit better than some our more expensive dross

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Come on Hits what do you reckon ? Yeah I know it's highlights but you have to admit he looks just a bit better than some our more expensive dross
                  Look how much time he's getting on the ball, he could roll one up and smoke it.... it won't be like that over here. Not his fault, he's playing whats in front of him. Which to be honest looks poor.

Comment

He will need a Henry-type of player to let him play to his strenghts.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      He will need a Henry-type of player to let him play to his strenghts.
                      Karl Henry then.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                        So where are these John bostock reports? Any links? Thanks
                        John Bostock set to complete move to Queens Park Rangers: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/05/31...park-rangers/?

Comment

I give up with some posters. Winge cry and throw tantrums

Young hungry British players we called for well he's young, talented, British and is clearly hungry as he left the comfort of the UK to rebuild his career what's more hungry then that??? How many British players go abroad especially at his age when there are fortunes to be made here in lower leagues

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                            Karl Henry then.
                            Would have liked a younger player, but I suppose he will do..
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              Look how much time he's getting on the ball, he could roll one up and smoke it.... it won't be like that over here. Not his fault, he's playing whats in front of him. Which to be honest looks poor.
                              Good players find time and space on the ball

Got to be a better option then Faurlin of which some are still wiping their eyes over

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Good players find time and space on the ball
                                Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X