Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where are these John bostock reports? Any links? Thanks

Comment

Until he signs and plays in a competitive game then I trust the club. Both Polter and Chery came from.quite poor clubs so I don't think he is certainly a bad buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Maybe they should ban you pal. You bring nothing to this forum other than having a pop at me.

When was your last post?
        BOSH... have that SAN!

Seriously though.....It's like being at Primary school on here sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
          BOSH... have that SAN!

Sometimes you have to talk to them on their level mate 😆
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Links?

Comment

Any point in merging this with the thread started by maids on 25 January

Comment

BOSH... have that SAN!

With you as our teacher..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  Until he signs and plays in a competitive game then I trust the club. Both Polter and Chery came from.quite poor clubs so I don't think he is certainly a bad buy.
                  Will be interesting to see how one of those "quite poor clubs" does against us in the pre-season.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    With you as our teacher..
                    Whatever turns you on...

Comment

Lads does anyone have any links or reports on this potential deal I haven't seen anything cheers

Comment

Whatever turns you on...
                        A done and dusted signing will do for now
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

He waa quite a talent years ago, i remember all the drama it caused when he went to spurs in the first place haha.

I wouldn't mind signing him as he's starting to get his career back on track and who knows, maybe another chance in england is what he needs. He had too much too soon but has done well to get out of that slump and has built a respectable career for himself in belgium.

He could be like a phoenix for us or ... just go back to belgium if not but hey, signings like him are always worth while because for all the hewitt's, blackwood's and gobern's etc etc there's a les ferdinand just waiting to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Will be interesting to see how one of those "quite poor clubs" does against us in the pre-season.
                            They are similar to us in that they have a few good players but lacking a top striker. Last summer they brought in a few good players like Ruznak, Tamata, Maduro so in the future I expect them.to improve even further. The season before Chery was sold was a good one for them but still overall the quality isn't very high. OSC the team Bostock plays for jsut got relegated from.Jupiler, only by a point though. He was fantastic in the promotion year, not so much last year.

Edit: also just read he played under JFh at Royal Antwerp a few years ago. Lots of assists which is certainly needed.
                            Last edited by nanocopic; 31-05-2016, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              A done and dusted signing will do for now
                              Crikey...... quite easy to please then with strike rate of players coming into to Loftus Road of late.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                                They are similar to us in that they have a few good players but lacking a top striker. Last summer they brought in a few good players like Ruznak, Tamata, Maduro so in the future I expect them.to improve even further. The season before Chery was sold was a good one for them but still overall the quality isn't very high. OSC the team Bostock plays for jsut got relegated from.Jupiler, only by a point though. He was fantastic in the promotion year, not so much last year.

Edit: also just read he played under JFh at Royal Antwerp a few years ago. Lots of assists which is certainly needed.
                                Should be a decent test pre-season then

Comment

Working...
                                X