Glenn Murray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    He isn't that old and for a decent fee he'd be a great signing. I remember when we were linked to Kevin Phillips and people said he was too old, yet he subsequently got promoted with both Palace and Leicester!!
    This.

If he is a player who still has got the hunger for giving his all on the Pitch, I should believe that Murray could give us the required options up front. Like you implies age is just a number for any athlete who looks after him self.

On a second note; I think Murray can devolop Polter on the trainingground.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I don't think a 32 year old should be worth 3m and I also don't think we will get promoted next season. If we had assemble a side of potential, then I think it would be worth the money but he wouldn't make a great deal of difference in our current squad. If we had wingers that could cross then we could utilise his strengths but we don't. We should be building a young side that will grow over 3 years like the way Southampton achieved it and Murray doesn't fit it for me so thanks but not for me. This would be icing and finishing touches but we haven't a cake
      But so far we have not signed on single player this summer?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        We signed 31 year old Bobby Z for 4m!
        Wow. Seeing that made me think was that the best signing in Rangers history, debatable but statistically and emotionally i don't think it could be denied.
        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 27-05-2016, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Wow. Seeing that made me think was that the best signing in Rangers history, debatable but statistically and emotionally i don't think it could be denied.
          I think Statistically it could mate.
          Emotionally an absolute bargain though I agree.

Comment

Austin for £4m was a much better signing. Almost single handedly got us to the PO's and the final that 1-shot-a-year Zamora gets all the credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              But so far we have not signed on single player this summer?
              Maybe that's because the transfer window hasn't opened yet.

Comment

No way will we be spending 3mil on a 32 yr old. Them days are gone

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Austin for £4m was a much better signing. Almost single handedly got us to the PO's and the final that 1-shot-a-year Zamora gets all the credit for.
                  Absolutely......Zamora the best signing in Rangers history? ####ing hilarious.....

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Maybe that's because the transfer window hasn't opened yet.
                    True but you can agree signing a player and the fee before the window opens (like Arsenal have done), just doesn't complete until the window officially opens.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                      Absolutely......Zamora the best signing in Rangers history? ####ing hilarious.....
                      Who's one single goal has ever made more money for the club, so thats statistically, and name one player who's made that many people delirious with one kick, so thats emotionally as well. I'll await your answer .
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 27-05-2016, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Who's one single goal made more money for the club so thats statically, and name one player who's made that many people delirious with one kick so thats emotionally as well. I'll await your answer .
                        I suppose it depends on what you consider the criteria for ' the best signing in Rangers history'..................Try and keep out of the sun Kev.....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                          I suppose it depends on what you consider the criteria for ' the best signing in Rangers history'..................Try and keep out of the sun Kev.....
                          I did clearly specify statistically and emotionally mate.

Comment

he won't choose us anyway probably go to reading
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Austin is a top striker and was consistently superb!
                              Zamora become better over time for us IMO... Not amazing, but was instrumental in Chaz being good. And yes he scored that all important winner, he also setup the winning semi final goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                                he won't choose us anyway probably go to reading
                                Managerless Reading a better life choice than working with JFH.?

Comment

Working...
                                X