Sandro to Lisbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    This could be a blessing if he realizes he's not going anywhere He could well be that extra bit we don't have in mf , no denying he's a cut above what we've got when FIT , so it all boils down to that small word IF we could get 25 = 30 games out of him
    Would be a great foil for Luongo if fit and wanting to play his heart out.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      if fit and wanting to play his heart out.
      No chance of either.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        No chance of either.
        Therein lies the issue mate haha. Hope his agent finds a stunt double to take the medical for him.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Out of interest how many appearances did he make for wba

Comment

Can never doubt his effort. I always felt he gave us his all. He was just never fit enough to have a run.

Comment

Can't believe that Sporting turned him down at 1.5mn, what the heck did the medical show? I hope that he stays and is committed and plays, I think he is awesome (when fit....). There is no point giving him away, we should play him as he can dominate at this level (if fit....)

Comment

Out of interest how many appearances did he make for wba
                12 according to wiki

Comment

This could be a blessing if he realizes he's not going anywhere He could well be that extra bit we don't have in mf , no denying he's a cut above what we've got when FIT , so it all boils down to that small word IF we could get 25 = 30 games out of him
                  Thing is that he, allegedly, doesn't want to play in the Championship. How motivated would he be?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Thing is that he, allegedly, doesn't want to play in the Championship. How motivated would he be?
                    Yeah thats said to be the case but if cant find a club he could well see it as his only only choice , if he made 12 premier app for WBA he could well give us 30 championship apps , Joey Barton was finished with us and came back to do the bizzo
                    Last edited by dogsrrs; 17-06-2016, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Yeah thats said to be the case but if cant find a club he could well see it as his only only choice , if he made 12 premier app for WBA he could well give us 30 championship apps , Joey Barton was finished with us and came back to do the bizzo
                      True. As long as we don't get a disinterested Sandro in the mould of Phillips (for example)

Comment

A Fit and Interested Sandro is by far the best Player we have....

Comment

Was there actually any problem with his attitude when he played?

Comment

Looking at https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/171 they ranked 6 QPR players better than Sandro last season:

Lumley 7.71
                            Clint Hill 7.31 - we released him
                            C Austin 7.21 - we sold him
                            N Onouha 7.19
                            A Faulrlin 7.14 - we released him
                            M Luongo 7.09

So we only have three players who had a better year last year at the club for next season

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                              Looking at https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/171 they ranked 6 QPR players better than Sandro last season:

Lumley 7.71
                              Clint Hill 7.31 - we released him
                              C Austin 7.21 - we sold him
                              N Onouha 7.19
                              A Faulrlin 7.14 - we released him
                              M Luongo 7.09

So we only have three players who had a better year last year at the club for next season
                              Fair enough and when he played he was good like.against Leeds but I would be surprised if he made double digit appearances for us before Jan. Ned did well to get such a high percentage for the amount of games played.

Comment

We need a fit and motivated player. Sandro doesn`t tick any of those boxes I´m afraid.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X