Junior may stay on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Who would you rather be starting games with next year, Hoilett or Mackie? Genuine question.
    Will Mackie be fit for a season ? give another option who might be

Comment

Who would you rather be starting games with next year, Hoilett or Mackie? Genuine question.
      He got two assists all year Matty?

Is that your expectations for a number 10 or winger nowadays mate?

His record at the clubs for the last 4 years is atrocious!

We all agree we need more creative players yet we want to keep a bloke who's contributed f all during his time at QPR and with his best apparent year at QPR his stats read the same as Ned and below James perch in terms of assists let alone every other midfielder that played regularly last year!
      Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 24-05-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Neither
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Oh no! I want him gone

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Will Mackie be fit for a season ? give another option who might be
            mackie is dog turd. needs replacing.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Mackie is good to have for continuity I guess. A fit Mackie, that is.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                He got two assists all year Matty?

Is that your expectations for a number 10 or winger nowadays mate?

His record at the clubs for the last 4 years is atrocious!

We all agree we need more creative players yet we want to keep a bloke who's contributed f all during his time at QPR and with his best apparent year at QPR his stats read the same as Ned and below James perch in terms of assists let alone every other midfielder that played regularly last year!
                Crikey, where have I sung his praises mate? I simply asked maverick if he would prefer Hoilett or Mackie to start games given his comments ref effort over "ability".
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  mackie is dog turd. needs replacing.
                  Yes but he's injured dog turd so an unfair option That doesn't make dog turd hoilet a descent option

Comment

Crikey, where have I sung his praises mate? I simply asked maverick if he would prefer Hoilett or Mackie to start games given his comments ref effort over "ability".
                    It was more in response to the comment where you said he's ok at this level! All I'm trying to point out is that he got two assists this year which is absolutely shocking.

Does that really warrant a 20 k a week wage nowadays?

Comment

It was more in response to the comment where you said he's ok at this level! All I'm trying to point out is that he got two assists this year which is absolutely shocking.

Does that really warrant a 20 k a week wage nowadays?
                      In football terms these days £20k a week is peanuts (absurd isn't it), there's probably plenty of players sitting on the bench for Championship clubs picking that up.

I don't think Junior is any world beater at all, and he has been a huge let down since we signed him. However, he does do a job at this level and not going into assist stats (as I am in the camp that thinks they're nonsense tbh) he looked half dangerous this year. I know it's not exactly saying much, but he was far more dangerous than most of our lot going forward.

I won't lose any sleep if he moves on, but I would also be fairly happy if we kept him on with a reduced deal. As Robson says above, maybe he is working under a gaffer than can get the most from him.

Comment

In football terms these days £20k a week is peanuts (absurd isn't it), there's probably plenty of players sitting on the bench for Championship clubs picking that up.

I don't think Junior is any world beater at all, and he has been a huge let down since we signed him. However, he does do a job at this level and not going into assist stats (as I am in the camp that thinks they're nonsense tbh) he looked half dangerous this year. I know it's not exactly saying much, but he was far more dangerous than most of our lot going forward.

I won't lose any sleep if he moves on, but I would also be fairly happy if we kept him on with a reduced deal. As Robson says above, maybe he is working under a gaffer than can get the most from him.

Fair enough mate you have your views on this and I have minde. 20 k a week in the championship us top end money still imo and still reserved for a star player.

I don't see the point in looking dangerous when he goes on these headless chicken runs when there is no end product at the end. It's great he's quick as f*** and can beat 2 or 3 players but what's the point if you can't pick out your team mates, especially when your in the squad as one of our creative outlays

If he's what we rely on next year again then we will be mid table as h just hasn't got the quality to deliver on goals or assists and is a mid table championship player at best .

Anyway wasn't having a dog at you mate. Just see how many pesters someone like Phillips gets who scores more, assists more and for some reason hoillet has a ok 6 months and people want to make him one of our highest paid players at the club again.

Comment

Fair enough mate you have your views on this and I have minde. 20 k a week in the championship us top end money still imo and still reserved for a star player.

I don't see the point in looking dangerous when he goes on these headless chicken runs when there is no end product at the end. It's great he's quick as f*** and can beat 2 or 3 players but what's the point if you can't pick out your team mates, especially when your in the squad as one of our creative outlays

If he's what we rely on next year again then we will be mid table as h just hasn't got the quality to deliver on goals or assists and is a mid table championship player at best .

Anyway wasn't having a dog at you mate. Just see how many pesters someone like Phillips gets who scores more, assists more and for some reason hoillet has a ok 6 months and people want to make him one of our highest paid players at the club again.
                          No worries pal, all have our own opinions

Comment

I do see the point in looking dangerous when he goes on these headless chicken runs when there is no end product at the end. It's great he's quick as f*** and can beat 2 or 3 players but what's the point if you can't pick out your team mates, especially when your in the squad as one of our creative outlays

Holliet is well worth keeping hold of on a sensible salary. I don't want to pi ss on your fire but anyone that loves a stat hasn't actually worn a pair of football boots. I know you will say you've played a bit but you and Nasser live away from reality. I remember when this board never bothered talking about them and real footballing fans aired their opinion. I do agree that he needs to improve his final ball as that IMO is why sterling should never be in the england team, however having pace and ability to beat a few players in the championship is huge. You need to have a rethink and assess the level we're now playing at!
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He's our game changer, carries the ball into the attacking end, creates space for other players, passes and scores beautiful goals. Well worth a new contract and £20 000 a week.

Comment

Hoilett over mackie every single time for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X