Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad they are out but,

Brighton were superb ist half against Wednesday. Football we can only dream of. And given the dross we've had to put up with, entertainment like that seems a million miles away.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Brighton were superb ist half against Wednesday. Football we can only dream of. And given the dross we've had to put up with, entertainment like that seems a million miles away.
      They will start next season in the same division as us on the same points now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Championship semi . Sure they said it at the final whistle when I was watching the game,
        Spot on Kevin. It's never been done in the Championship play off. Just leaves tomorrow night then eh!

Comment

I'm happy Brighton lost. When I was on my way back from our home game against them I was on the train with a load B&HA fans and they're were being really rude about us, I reminded them that this was their best season and a bad one for us. Real arrogant bunch.

Comment

such an important game, but their fans were leaving early in droves because they built that ground in the middle of nowhere
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Third time they've been in the play-offs in this division and not once made the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                I'm happy Brighton lost. When I was on my way back from our home game against them I was on the train with a load B&HA fans and they're were being really rude about us, I reminded them that this was their best season and a bad one for us. Real arrogant bunch.
                They still havent gone up and that night we were easily their equals, took us a while to get going but only us were going to win the game towards the end.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  They still havent gone up and that night we were easily their equals, took us a while to get going but only us were going to win the game towards the end.
                  I agree. I seem to remember we nearly got a late winner as well didn't we?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    I agree. I seem to remember we nearly got a late winner as well didn't we?
                    Yeah I think you are correct, If I remember right, it was Phillips whose shot beat the keeper but just went wide. Also same game where.the ball just went straight under Green from.a way out and the Brighton player got a second yellow for almost breaking Faurlins leg.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      such an important game, but their fans were leaving early in droves because they built that ground in the middle of nowhere
                      Now we've got to put up with it again next season. What's the bet it's an evening KO? Plus we'll have the Millwall police state too by the looks of it.

Comment

Well funny. 14 points clear of Sheffield Wednesday in the league and 90 minutes away from automatic promotion....got a hint of the Derby bottle about them.

Comment

Brighton were very unlucky. Thought Knockheart was different gravy. Such a good player.

Play off's can be cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Brighton were very unlucky. Thought Knockheart was different gravy. Such a good player.

Play off's can be cruel.
                            agree Maids, Brighton had zero luck in both legs
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Shame really as I wanted rid of Brighton, terrible away ground to visit.

They're a good side though and must be disappointed they haven't gotten through having played so well.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Be watching at the final whistle tonight and reminisce whist watching the crying Derby players and fans

Comment

Working...
                                X