Clintus Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Indeed. We wait to see. Here's hoping Clint gets the Rangers deal he's earned and which every R wants.

This forum is like a pub conversation. You say what you think at the time you say it. That's what brings it alive.
    Totally agree with the last line. But it's a bit strong calling them both cants cos of a one man rumour.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Indeed. We wait to see. Here's hoping Clint gets the Rangers deal he's earned and which every R wants.

This forum is like a pub conversation. You say what you think at the time you say it. That's what brings it alive.
      And so do I
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Totally agree with the last line. But it's a bit strong calling them both cants cos of a one man rumour.
        But it's Clint, Kev. Clint. I take the general point, however.

Comment

Course, super Clint.......I honestly think if he goes it will be all down to his own choice to go. Player coach somewhere or a player for a season with a promise to take over or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Course, super Clint.......I honestly think if he goes it will be all down to his own choice to go. Player coach somewhere or a player for a season with a promise to take over or something like that.
            If its his call with an offer from us on the table.......

Comment

Him and Derry are proper close and that's exactly what Derry did, player to manager almost overnight. Bet that's Clint intentions as well.

Comment

What if he just isn't a very good coach ?

Can't just keep popular people on the staff if they can't do the job. I haven't seen any coaching sessions he has done so will leave comment to those that have.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Except to my recollection, JFH said himself that he wants to talk renewal with Hill amongst others. I'd take his word over some bloke from LFW any day.
                  Where have you seen that? I've not seen it anywhere.

So far all that's been said by the club is that JFH will sit down with the players who's contracts are up and have a one-to-one discussion with them on their futures. But to my knowledge I've seen no statements yet from the club regarding individual players' futures.

So you also need to be sure of your facts before accusing others of stirring.

Comment

If they do let him go and don't keep him one more year than they are being divvys. The filling in job he's done this season deserves another year, and when you think of the likes of almond and samba getting more than him for watching jeremy kyle, it puts it into perspective how much of a mistake it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Where have you seen that? I've not seen it anywhere.

So far all that's been said by the club is that JFH will sit down with the players who's contracts are up and have a one-to-one discussion with them on their futures. But to my knowledge I've seen no statements yet from the club regarding individual players' futures.

So you also need to be sure of your facts before accusing others of stirring.
                      I already quoted his general discussion about characters at the club hinting at Hill in the process, the other more supportive evidence than an ITK from LFW is WLS who have this article

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...ntract-players

The line there is that he wants to keep Hoilett while planning talks with Hill, Faurlin and Henry, who are very clearly separated from the other out of contract players. Seeing as we can't see his pre match pressers any more, we go with this being what we have from him.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Guys every making out were pushing him out door what if he wanted to go???

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Guys every making out were pushing him out door what if he wanted to go???

Another possibility, maybe he sees himself capable of another full season as a player and we see him (rightfully) as backup? We can't force him to stay if he doesn't want to at the end of the day. Even if he retires, what if he gets offered a role managing or assistant managing elsewhere?
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

JFH said himself that he wants to talk renewal with Hill
                            You're just inventing stuff that is simply untrue. ALL he's said is he plans to have discussions with the the out-of-contract players.

And comments like this really do you no favours, except to wind up fellow posters:

Maybe you're on some stirring hype to create drama where there is none.
                            Rule number one of being a "realist":

When there's no news, invent some.

Comment

Another possibility, maybe he sees himself capable of another full season as a player and we see him (rightfully) as backup? We can't force him to stay if he doesn't want to at the end of the day. Even if he retires, what if he gets offered a role managing or assistant managing elsewhere?
                              Thst exactly what he said when he got back in side. Said was over the moon les gave him another year And was told at time he would fill in when needed and not play every week. Once season started he said found it hard training but not playing and while he's still able wanted play week in week out. Club had also sounded him out about about if he was interested in coaching role

Those are his words from when he was guest of talksport

Comment

I would be very disappointed if Clint left us, he has been a true rock through these last few turbulent seasons. A true grit man on and off the field. My favourite player for many years now
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X