Redknapp would have got us promoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    That sounds nice in theory. If it was so easy every club would do it. I would rather be a yo-yo club (with more sustainable financing and spending than last time) than building the club for another 15 years in the Championship and League 1.
    Give over Jamie. Your old man is a tax dodger and 1 legged donkey. You're are on a wind up so fair play got a few bites
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      'Arry was beyond a joke. He failed to keep us up in his first season despite having more than half a season, managed to make us even worse. We scraped through via play offs (yes great day at Wembley) playing awful, predictable football. In his third season no way would be have stayed up. Had the worst away record EVER. People point to home form yet by the time he left that had nosedived.

Bloke was inept. Obvious example being letting Danny Simpson go leaving us with no recognised RB and abandoning his wing back formation after about half a game! That is beyond stupid.

All he did was talk crip and play to the press. Should have retired years ago. Complete waste of space. Having him in charge, Wembley aside, was farking awful.
      I'm trying to find something to disagree with, but it's proving difficult.

Comment

From Amman to Abuja...

Redknapp set to become Nigeria manager within next few days: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...e-Super-Eagles

Comment

On paper we had a better squad the season Harry got us promoted, the evidence speaks for itself, we only needed 10 men and keeper with a broken thumb to get past a massively overrated Derby County.

I don't think it's fair to compare that team to the one we have now which isn't really the team we started the season with. We've gone through a massive transition that will hopefully set us in good stead for the future as apposed to the short-termism we had under Harry.

If getting promoted is the only aim then yes Warnock and Redknapp may have done that, but neither has been able to keep us, or stuck around long enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Redknapp set to become Nigeria manager within next few days: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...e-Super-Eagles
            Just seen that mate.

Well worth clicking on even if one has no interest in the old fool.

Comment

Thought he wanted to stay close to home lol? He's doing a world tour
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                'Arry was beyond a joke. He failed to keep us up in his first season despite having more than half a season, managed to make us even worse. We scraped through via play offs (yes great day at Wembley) playing awful, predictable football. In his third season no way would be have stayed up. Had the worst away record EVER. People point to home form yet by the time he left that had nosedived.

Bloke was inept. Obvious example being letting Danny Simpson go leaving us with no recognised RB and abandoning his wing back formation after about half a game! That is beyond stupid.

All he did was talk crip and play to the press. Should have retired years ago. Complete waste of space. Having him in charge, Wembley aside, was farking awful.
                Every word of this. He bombed out a premiership winning RB in favour of a inept wing back chosen to play in a system which lasted one and a half game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Every word of this. He bombed out a premiership winning RB in favour of a inept wing back chosen to play in a system which lasted one and a half game.
                  I don't think Isla played that bad after all. It just took him 4-5 games to adapt the RB role.
                  Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 29-04-2016, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Give over Jamie. Your old man is a tax dodger and 1 legged donkey. You're are on a wind up so fair play got a few bites
                    C'mon Zesh. You'll never get another chance.

Comment

Bit of a commute to Sandbanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Bit of a commute to Sandbanks !
                        We could always chip in for his air ticket.

Comment

Blimey, is there no end to those stupid enough to trust him?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36169841

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Under JFH we have a chance to rebuild and try to progress steadily
                            I've seen this line trotted out a few times by different people. But....

.... How do you know he's any good at rebuilding? How do you know he's up to it? Just because he's younger than Harry & NW doesn't mean he's capable of a rebuild job.

(BTW I wouldn't have Harry at any price except for a round of golf and a tip, and as an Rs supporter I'd have to apologise to NW before having the face to ask him anywhere near LR.)

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                              I don't think Isla played that bad after all. It just took him 4-5 games to adapt the RB role.
                              Yeah Isla was decent. Him & Vargas could've slotted in nicely to a solid side. Sadly we were a trainwreck when they joined.

The 352 thing was just baffling. Shows Redknapp was literally clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                                I've seen this line trotted out a few times by different people. But....

.... How do you know he's any good at rebuilding? How do you know he's up to it? Just because he's younger than Harry & NW doesn't mean he's capable of a rebuild job.

(BTW I wouldn't have Harry at any price except for a round of golf and a tip, and as an Rs supporter I'd have to apologise to NW before having the face to ask him anywhere near LR.)
                                Well I hope he can as I see him being our only hope because I can't see anybody else at the club who can organize and get through to the player's about team shape and have the player's playing for him

Comment

Working...
                                X