Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

DRYWORLD.....The New Kit Manufacturer Anounced. Ten Year Deal.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vanhoop
    CCG
    • Mar 2009
    • 9642

    #106
    Players got a red bit under armpit, only difference
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

    Comment

    • Ginger Ninja
      W12 Seat
      • Jan 2010
      • 17458

      #107
      Originally posted by Fordy
      Apparently Smarkets will be on front of the shirts not Air Asia
      Can't see that happening mate.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

      Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

      Summer Transfers 2019

      IN


      OUT

      Comment

      • tomfiend
        Apprentice
        • Jun 2015
        • 99

        #108

        Comment

        • Hertford Hoop
          W12 Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 15998

          #109
          Originally posted by tomfiend
          Actually love this as a third shirt
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

          Comment

          • Kevin Mcleod
            Referee
            • Aug 2013
            • 17322

            #110
            WOW!

            That is so modern, will split a hell of a lot of opinion though. I love it as well Herts.

            Comment

            • MYU
              Administrator
              • Mar 2009
              • 43466

              #111
              The third kit would not be blue would it?

              Comment

              • Kevin Mcleod
                Referee
                • Aug 2013
                • 17322

                #112
                I'd even like that third strip design in blue and white as the first kitl

                Comment

                • tomfiend
                  Apprentice
                  • Jun 2015
                  • 99

                  #113
                  I'll mock it up.

                  Comment

                  • tomfiend
                    Apprentice
                    • Jun 2015
                    • 99

                    #114
                    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                    I'd even like that third strip design in blue and white as the first kitl
                    Last edited by tomfiend; 13-05-2016, 08:47 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Stanley
                      Guest
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 23693

                      #115
                      Ok, just to be clear, is the shirt here a 2D or 3D image?

                      Originally posted by tomfiend

                      Comment

                      • tomfiend
                        Apprentice
                        • Jun 2015
                        • 99

                        #116
                        Originally posted by Stanley
                        Ok, just to be clear, is the shirt here a 2D or 3D image?
                        What do you mean? It's 2D, but intended to look like 3D hoops.

                        Comment

                        • nanocopic
                          Silver Seat
                          • Oct 2015
                          • 1725

                          #117
                          Originally posted by tomfiend
                          That is fantastic, if we ever have a breakaway team, you are head kit designer. Don't see why we couldn't have blur as thrid kit as we did this.year.

                          Comment

                          • Kevin Mcleod
                            Referee
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 17322

                            #118
                            Originally posted by tomfiend
                            What do you mean? It's 2D, but intended to look like 3D hoops.
                            Cheers Tom mate. Not sure about it in blue and white, don't look as good as it does in the third strip blue and black.

                            Comment

                            • tomfiend
                              Apprentice
                              • Jun 2015
                              • 99

                              #119
                              Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                              Cheers Tom mate. Not sure about it in blue and white, don't look as good as it does in the third strip blue and black.
                              Yeah, I agree there. If I spent some time I could probably do a home shirt with the 3d effect that would look as nice as the black one. Maybe another day.

                              Comment

                              • Stanley
                                Guest
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 23693

                                #120
                                Originally posted by tomfiend
                                What do you mean? It's 2D, but intended to look like 3D hoops.
                                I see. You've answered the question. Thanks.

                                Comment

                                Working...