No announcement yet.

bye bye blackwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish he was given the chance but the club know who they want and who they don't.

All the best to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      I'm not saying that we've had the best managers in the world here in recent years, but I think when more than one manager in succession overlook a player you have to respect the opinion of professionals that have taken a close look at the player and chosen not to select him!
      I think you misunderstood my response. I was suggesting thst he was not up to the standard of this league (or even those below) yet he was signed on and some fans thought he would step up to the mark. the managers hete like Warnock and JFH could clearly see he wasnt good enough.
      He was signed by Ramsey and Ferdinand who probably thought they had unearthed a gem.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        I think you misunderstood my response. I was suggesting thst he was not up to the standard of this league (or even those below) yet he was signed on and some fans thought he would step up to the mark. the managers hete like Warnock and JFH could clearly see he wasnt good enough.
        He was signed by Ramsey and Ferdinand who probably thought they had unearthed a gem.
        Sorry mate, just read that back. My comment was more in agreement with what you said than disagreement. Should have made that a bit clearer.

Comment

Working...
        X