Conor Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    I hope he doesn't get frustrated if JFH keeps leaving him out, I would definitely stick with the same team that we played against preston, but hope conor gets some game time on Friday
    I hope he plays instead of Hoilett who is unlikely to be available. Hopefully Phillips can start instead of Mackie who looks out of his depth at the moment

A front 4 of Polter, Washington, Phillips and Chery should cause problems

Comment

Needs to get a rest, but I hope he will get at least 20minutes against a tired Boro- defence.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        I hope he plays instead of Hoilett who is unlikely to be available. Hopefully Phillips can start instead of Mackie who looks out of his depth at the moment

A front 4 of Polter, Washington, Phillips and Chery should cause problems
        forgot about mackie,, yeh bring in phillips and hope he can up his game a bit
        You Rsssssss

Comment

His strength on the ball along with his pace makes him a menace to most defences. He's got the right attributes to succeed here for sure but needs that moment of pure luck. Got strength, speed, excellent first touch and vision. He needs to get in better positions more naturally but that will come and develop with time, experience on the pitch and tutoring.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

That's so good to hear, on his debut he looked lively, he needs time !

Comment

What a n absolutely amazing boost that will give him. So pleased for him.

Comment

Would like to see a run out of the Washington/Polter partnership towards the end of this season. That's got goals in it big time.

Comment

he needs game time , we'll finish mid table so get the lad playing and hopefully scoring and then all guns blazing for next season

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Would like to see a run out of the Washington/Polter partnership towards the end of this season. That's got goals in it big time.

Plus playing naseer out on the left and see what he has got. Would like to see us play 4 4 2 in a few games now and see how we get on.

Good thing is we know we are safe so Jimmy has a chance to let the likes of gladwin, connor and naseer get some more game time and hopefully also see robinson play as well.

Comment

Does Washington start this Friday now? Because I think Polter has been doing a good job and I feel tactically it may not be smart playing 2 up front against a team as good as Boro

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
                        Does Washington start this Friday now? Because I think Polter has been doing a good job and I feel tactically it may not be smart playing 2 up front against a team as good as Boro
                        Maybe not start if we continue with a 4 2 3 1 as would be harsh to drop Polter. HoweverI think the lad deserves to come on for a good 30 plus mins hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Maybe not start if we continue with a 4 2 3 1 as would be harsh to drop Polter. HoweverI think the lad deserves to come on for a good 30 plus mins hopefully.
                          I agree with you but at the same time Washington is on a mile high right now after netting the winner on his debut in an international game, that's hard to ignore. But at the same time Polter is in fine form and doesn't deserve to be dropped.

This is a good problem to have!

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
                            I agree with you but at the same time Washington is on a mile high right now after netting the winner on his debut in an international game, that's hard to ignore. But at the same time Polter is in fine form and doesn't deserve to be dropped.

This is a good problem to have!
                            The tyoes of problems managers love to have. Be interesting to see what JFH does.

I get the feeling he might start to experiment a little more now we don't have to much to play for. So wouldn't be surprised if Connor did start.

Comment

Yeah, I've been enjoying the second part of this season. I don't want to lose Austin for free so gla we haven't, got a replacement in Washington and not letting in many. Good signs

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                I get the feeling he might start to experiment a little more now we don't have to much to play for.
                                Apart from top (Championship) London club !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X