Old Oak Common latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    I want it to happen mate, think the club needs to grow at all levels to have long term success and the stadium is an absolute must. Seen people who are saying Newcastle won't get farked because of their stadium size yet are the same people who don't want us to leave and I don't get it. Love Loftus Road and all the memories and I hope the new stadium irrespective of size will keep the acoustic setup as strong.
    Wont happen in my view.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Wont happen in my view.
      Of course it will. I said it'd take 7-8 years at least, and I still think thats a realistic timeframe. Christ, look how long the training ground has taken. This country is full of red tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Residents have already started to lodge objections to a football stadium so it won't be without a bumpy road
        But i thought this land was derelict wasteland. Could be wrong but if it is there will be no residents there to complain and reject. As i said could be wrong.

Comment

• It's going to be over the other side near Macro Jeff , saw them on TV complaining about potential traffic on match day

Comment

• I heard they may call it "Mogadishtwo".

Comment

• Locals not complaining about stadium Dogs there up in arms about HS2 and impact it will have on them

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Locals not complaining about stadium Dogs there up in arms about HS2 and impact it will have on them
                Sorry Westy saw some complaining about potential match day traffic on TV but they look for things to complain about ie Warren farm

Comment

• http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-a3295616.html

Comment

• Great news and another income for the club outside of football interests. Taking shape

Comment

• On an aside, I believe the club owned houses on the Ellerslie Rd site of the grounds many many years ago.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Genesis Housing, oh dear I live in one of their developments - very poorly managed.

The CGI image makes it look like a council estate!

Comment

• I think this is quite a smart move by the club.

Comment

• At least the ball is rolling. Wonna see the new ground before I kick the bucket !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                              Genesis Housing, oh dear I live in one of their developments - very poorly managed.

The CGI image makes it look like a council estate!
                              Ahh of course Genesis Housing are terrible, how predictable... How did I know a comment like this was coming haha.

Comment

• The Hammersmith Society objected on the grounds the design was too high and too dense and not keeping with the area. We are talking about Park Royal Industrial Estate are we not?
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X