Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know if true but was told Jimmy Floyd really tore into the players after the the game heard to be shouting that they let the traveling fans down anybody else hear about this

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      I dont know if true but was told Jimmy Floyd really tore into the players after the the game heard to be shouting that they let the traveling fans down anybody else hear about this
      They let him down too, I bet he did have a right go like any of us would.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        I think it's clear the club are trying to build for next season now, this season is a write off but try telling that to the loyal supporters who pay good money week in week out to watch the dross being serve up.

The club should in all fairness be laying on transport for away games as a thanks for going and supporting the team whilst we are in this transitional period.

Haven't been for a while now but pals that do go most games, home and away, just can't see what sort of game plan JFH is trying to install into the team and that has to be a worry. He's been here 3/4 months and still we don't look like we know what we are doing.
        Dave, you have hit the nail on the head with your post. You accept he is rebuilding but can't see what he's trying to do. Exactly. We play well against Birmingham by passing the ball around then we go back to shiteball, hoofing and hoping against lowly MKD. Then people on here wonder why fans get frustrated.

Comment

Really hope this is true!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            They let him down too, I bet he did have a right go like any of us would.
            Yep he can tell them all week what their job is , come saturday they dont do it and he gets the stick that the players should be getting

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              Dave, you have hit the nail on the head with your post. You accept he is rebuilding but can't see what he's trying to do. Exactly. We play well against Birmingham by passing the ball around then we go back to shiteball, hoofing and hoping against lowly MKD. Then people on here wonder why fans get frustrated.
              But thats what happens when you try to rebuild a squad of players that have had no guidance for nine months prior to JFH taking over bearing in mind most of the incoming players were bought in as potential 1st team players not 1st team players

Comment

Each transfer window we've been improving slowly, wish we could tear up player contracts but we can't.

Comment

Firstly, I personally find the kind of inflammatory stuff and downright insulting language used in the OP both sad and annoying. It's so easy to use this medium to insult and upset people. Opinions need to spark discussion on a site like this, not inflame.
                  Secondly, all teams have good and bad days in an unpredictable way. Ask Spuds and Arsenal fans.
                  Thirdly, MKD had far more at stake than us. If they hadn't given their all serious questions would have been asked,
                  Fourthly the game was not dissimilar to the other recent away showings , except they scored in their first real pressure period. On another day we would have managed a draw.
                  Lastly, what we all want is to follow a Rangers team that's exciting to watch and dominate games at this level. If we don't get that next season I'll be joining the angry ranks, but hopefully keeping the lid on how I do it.

Comment

It's difficult to imagine as he seems very mild mannered.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Again after yesterday's defeat.

instead of saying sorry, how about you act as a farking chairman and deal with the situation.

gut this farking rotten structure you have put in place at the club.

either tell the pe teacher he will be coaching the youth or he can fark off.

tell the dof to do one.

take that queens crown off of sintons head and tell him to stay on twitter.

tell andrew impy to take his 20 stone gut and fark off out of the club. what the hell is he coaching the youth ffs, how to scoff a doner kebab.

and lastly, find a farking manager who has half a brain and takes no shyte and recruit him not on colour but on ability, experiance and hunger.

rant over,

#fillyourboots
                      Thread locked.

Trolling OP.

See: http://netforbeginners.about.com/od/...rnet-troll.htm

Comment

Working...
                      X