X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle bungle says sorry

Again after yesterday's defeat.

instead of saying sorry, how about you act as a farking chairman and deal with the situation.

gut this farking rotten structure you have put in place at the club.

either tell the pe teacher he will be coaching the youth or he can fark off.

tell the dof to do one.

take that queens crown off of sintons head and tell him to stay on twitter.

tell andrew impy to take his 20 stone gut and fark off out of the club. what the hell is he coaching the youth ffs, how to scoff a doner kebab.

and lastly, find a farking manager who has half a brain and takes no shyte and recruit him not on colour but on ability, experiance and hunger.

rant over,

#fillyourboots
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Good post Hitman, another shambolic display yesterday it's farking me off that we don't seem to have no gameplan, we go 1-0 down and all the heads drop, I still think we have to give JFH more time but for the rest they can jump off the White cliffs off Dover for all I care
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      Good post Hitman, another shambolic display yesterday it's farking me off that we don't seem to have no gameplan, we go 1-0 down and all the heads drop, I still think we have to give JFH more time but for the rest they can jump off the White cliffs off Dover for all I care
      i tried harry, i really tried. just cannot hack this structure anymore. would love jimmy to build his own squad for next season but it wont happen without influence from the dof.

we will sign more godbers, gladwins, and other dross. nothing will change with this structure in place.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Again after yesterday's defeat.

instead of saying sorry, how about you act as a farking chairman and deal with the situation.

gut this farking rotten structure you have put in place at the club.

either tell the pe teacher he will be coaching the youth or he can fark off.

tell the dof to do one.

take that queens crown off of sintons head and tell him to stay on twitter.

tell andrew impy to take his 20 stone gut and fark off out of the club. what the hell is he coaching the youth ffs, how to scoff a doner kebab.

and lastly, find a farking manager who has half a brain and takes no shyte and recruit him not on colour but on ability, experiance and hunger.

rant over,

#fillyourboots
        You make a lot of sense until the colour of our managers skin.. Yes he's black and yes he's #### end of.. The recruitment is shocking but seriously this race thing is bowlox

Comment

I do get the sentiment and passion within this post, but last week most were wax lyrical about our prospects, even a post about how fantastic Les's signings were proving to be and how JFH was stamping his mark on the team

Having said that I hope the players are looking at themselves in the mirror today because they really have let themselves down and it's such a shame given the recent momentum and positivity

Comment

What is Ramsey doing now? don't think he has much to do with 1st team matters?
            Andy Sinton on Twitter somehow to blame for us losing yesterday
            Think Impey is helping out Paul Furlong with the U18s? The more kebabs he eats the worse the club becomes?
            Colour thing is just dumb. JFH had a good record at Burton and as a player. Half a brain?
            Last edited by Brian Wilson; 06-03-2016, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Boots filled, Hits.

How about having a manager who, having a centre back on the bench, replaces an injured centre back with a centre back instead of f acking up the functioning back four by making three changes to incorporate the woeful Koncheksky?? Madness.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Boots filled, Hits.

How about having a manager who, having a centre back on the bench, replaces an injured centre back with a centre back instead of f acking up the functioning back four by making three changes to incorporate the woeful Koncheksky?? Madness.
                Bench yesterday was Ingram , konchesky, faurlin, Phillips, Petrasso, Diakite and Polter

Can't see the centre back there can you ?

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                  Bench yesterday was Ingram , konchesky, faurlin, Phillips, Petrasso, Diakite and Polter

Not having a centre back. Read it again. There's a comma there, fella.

Comment

My apologies still hung over.

The problem was nothing too do with the other three the problem was konchesky came on and almost immediately mk sense blood just like Ipswich, Fulham did etc etc etc etc , he a major problem and it no shock two games without him we do ok

And before you say yes agree about Yun don't understand either according to charlton fan at work they only got him cause of a contract like Green and if he played he gets another one on the biggish money.

Comment

My apologies still hung over.

The problem was nothing too do with the other three the problem was konchesky came on and almost immediately mk sense blood just like Ipswich, Fulham did etc etc etc etc , he a major problem and it no shock two games without him we do ok

And before you say yes agree about Yun don't understand either according to charlton fan at work they only got him cause of a contract like Green and if he played he gets another one on the biggish money.
                      Fair point regarding the Leicester reject. But having to move three of the four when you don't have to (but because you're so dopey you haven't a centre back on the bench; Clint can play LB...) is the act of an idiot. Following or watching that game yesterday merits a hard earned hangover.....

Comment

Also just makes you appreciate how big a player Hall is too us.

Comment

Diakite has been playing centre back for U21s. Another tactical master stroke

Comment

Sorry but this thread is actually quite pathetic?

Whilst yesterday very frustrating how on earth is it down to Tony and the board? Have you lot actually re-read what you posted and thought it through?

We all know what is happening in the background with the club. Anyone expecting any major quick improvement on the pitch is deluded. We had the good last week and the bad this week. I'll start realistically looking for consistency next season. Anyway just gotta wipe some bird poo off my car. Damned seagull. Tony must have sent it!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              Sorry but this thread is actually quite pathetic?

Whilst yesterday very frustrating how on earth is it down to Tony and the board? Have you lot actually re-read what you posted and thought it through?

We all know what is happening in the background with the club. Anyone expecting any major quick improvement on the pitch is deluded. We had the good last week and the bad this week. I'll start realistically looking for consistency next season. Anyway just gotta wipe some bird poo off my car. Damned seagull. Tony must have sent it!
                              Can't argue with that at all, according to some Tony paid the bird to do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X