No announcement yet.

MK Dons From a Fans Perspective.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still shocked as to why we paid 2.6 million for a striker who had only scored 10 goals in league one. Peterborough did well with this transfer

Comment

Originally posted by AberdeenR View Post
      I'm still shocked as to why we paid 2.6 million for a striker who had only scored 10 goals in league one. Peterborough did well with this transfer
      I know he hasn't been here long so don't want to cast judgement just yet but he reminds me of Mackie tbh, runs about a lot but doesn't do a great deal.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Smithies is something to build on.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by AberdeenR View Post
          les will put you right
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            I know he hasn't been here long so don't want to cast judgement just yet but he reminds me of Mackie tbh, runs about a lot but doesn't do a great deal.
            Needs service, & he needs to play with a partner by the looks of him .

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
              I've been following Rangers since 1970, but due to personal reasons I've had to miss a few home games this season and haven't been away. What I have noticed in the games that I have been to, is that we don't have any leaders on the pitch. Players who may not be the most talented, but will put in 100% every time they put the shirt on. An old fashioned captain, a man's man, who leads by example. Someone who can put in a hard, but fair tackle and let the oppo know they're in a game. Encourage a youngster to keep his head up when he's struggling and is also not afraid to tell an experienced player when he's not pulling his weight. When I was a youngster, the spine of every team was made up of these type of players. Unfortunately, IMHO, they are a dying breed and the game will be worse for it.
              I agree with this post.
              We need a fiery Scot in midfield, like a Souness or a Mackay, to give the rest of them a kick up the ####.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                No but a lot of our precious flower fans didn't like his attitude or outspoken demeanour.

Didn't realise it was a popularity contest. Silly me.
                He is a Burnley player now, but we should probably have kept him on for one more year. But on the other hand; maybe Toszer(who played well for Watford) was bought in to fill the gap. Anyway, hindsight is a wonderful thing.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                  I agree with this post.
                  We need a fiery Scot in midfield, like a Souness or a Mackay, to give the rest of them a kick up the ####.
                  Like I have said for ages but never been heard..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X