No announcement yet.

What are we learning from today's game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play 1 upfront v pony teams like mk dons and play henry u deserve all u get.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      1) We totally lack consistency and that will hold us up from success.

2) I didn't see the match but it seems like us pushing most players up is what cost us the second goal and we have to remain more solid than that.

3) Either Hall holds the defence together or Konch destroys it. Either way, this should be the final game for Paul and hopefully, Hall returns soon. Was it an injury?

4) Chery should be central or left sided.

5) Just for repetition purposes, inconsistency is our worst enemy.
      Your statement reveals all you weren't their we were poor poor and poor I couldn't see any positives from today ask many

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        Your statement reveals all you weren't their we were poor poor and poor I couldn't see any positives from today ask many
        I didn't suggest there were any positives. Honestly, its like you didn't read what I said mate. I said we have been inconsistent this season, one great game against Birmingham and straight after this performance against MK.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Something's wrong… find myself agreeing with Hitman and bakes….need to go back on the tablets...

Comment

Think though, we have little choice but to gamble on signing lower league youngsters (and an older leader) for next season. Players preferably with pace who see us as a step up and don't cost much. Young 100% triers, maybe with just the one maverick 'lazier' type. And most important of all perhaps, play players in their correct positions!

Comment

i want this years parachute payment to be invested in the first team squad. being a championship squad, we need to be investing in champonship players. if we dont then fully expect more dross next season.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hasslewancs fault again clueless manager
                R's

Comment

Clueless Div 1 football and Div 1 players

Comment

Working...
                  X