Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a bit disgusted that 4000 of our fans are just handing money over to franchise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      What ever the season we follow our team
      Exactly I go home and away following my team every week I don't give a sH1t about Mk or Wimbledon I go there to support my team, let there own fans have their arguments,

Comment

#afcno1fan

Comment

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
          Back in the day i remember the uproar about how we'd never go to MK Dons away if we played them because of what Winkleman tried to do to us. Now its as if 4000 we've meekly surrendered our principles and are going anyway. Very dissapointing I thought QPR fans were better then that. Why are we giving that toad money?

He will be laughing all the way to the bank saturday evening regardless of the score. We shouldn't be giving that club ANY money.
          I'm not supporting MK Dons, I'm not paying to watch MK Dons and I hate what they stand for...

But I am paying to watch QPR, I am paying to support my team and I want QPR to win...

Comment

Can't choose who we play, would rather not give Chelsea any of my money but still go there. Hate what MK Dons have done and especially as I have to spend 3-45 minutes each way just walking to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
              Can't choose who we play, would rather not give Chelsea any of my money but still go there.
              Exactly.

Look at it this way - if we take three points off em and help send em down then we aren't contributing to their financial health....

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                Are you not QPR's number one fans then?

Comment

Working...
                X