Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a bit disgusted that 4000 of our fans are just handing money over to franchise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a bit disgusted that 4000 of our fans are just handing money over to franchise

Back in the day i remember the uproar about how we'd never go to MK Dons away if we played them because of what Winkleman tried to do to us. Now its as if 4000 we've meekly surrendered our principles and are going anyway. Very dissapointing I thought QPR fans were better then that. Why are we giving that toad money?

He will be laughing all the way to the bank saturday evening regardless of the score. We shouldn't be giving that club ANY money.

Good that you've got over it and don't hold a grudge.

Comment

No grudge just sticking to principles

Comment

Move on

Comment

Maybe they are supporting QPR? It's about us and nobody else. I totally agree that these filthy ##### shouldn't get a penny but we are not going there in numbers to help out a franchise we are going there to follow and support Queen's Park rangers. You should try it you might enjoy it

Comment

Crikey calm down pal.

Each to their own but personally don't care enough about Winkleman to avoid going to watch my club there. Have never said I would never go either, so bit of a geneal sweeping statement from you when, in reality, probably a handful of people made such a statement. If you were that morally inclined and didn't want to line the pockets of people that have done things you don't agree with, you wouldn't be able to live your life. You'd likely be avoiding most brand names in every high street.

Anyway, I'll have a beer for you on Saturday
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

3 posts on 3 topics with the same thing by qprno1fan

Originally looking at the posters name I thought he was a last remnant of our terrific loyal Korean fans, guess I was wrong.

Does he have a personal grudge with winkleman to have so many of his 59 posts on the subject or maybe it's not all about 4000 fantastic fans going to MKD.......

Comment

i understand where u are coming from , but my team are playing there so i go . i live in wimbledon and have watched AFC grow into a proper club with a good loyal fan base . we as fans have been shafted for years , does it really matter who's shafting us. i have a choice pay up or don't . QPR has played a massive part in my life and no one or nothing will stop me going for today , i respect where u are coming from though

Comment

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
                  No grudge just sticking to principles
                  You won't be missed old happy bowlox. Pukka day out for me and the boys. How far way is Birmingham?

Comment

I'm handing over money to watch my team. Like Wimbledon would give a toss about us.....

Comment

Called supporting our team. If we got them in FA Cup qurAter you saying you would not go out of principle

Comment

Are you not QPR's number one fans then?
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

qprno 1 fanny.is it ok if i go to mk

Comment

Username LOL

Comment

What ever the season we follow our team
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X