5 days & counting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JOYCEY View Post
    My little nob will be out in The Swan if anyone fancies a pint. Boozer 10 minute walk from the ground.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by CambsRs View Post
      Best place is fenny stratford, pub right outside station, 20 min walk to the ground, wetherspoons in the town will be pack and your never get served.
      What station though, MK Central?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        What station though, MK Central?
        Bletchley will be closest to Fenny. Fenny has it's own station but one of those village lines and not served by Euston mate.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          Bletchley will be closest to Fenny. Fenny has it's own station but one of those village lines and not served by Euston mate.
          Oh right fair play. I think for those of us headed to MK Central the Spoons is the only real option aint it, short of getting a cab or whatever?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Oh right fair play. I think for those of us headed to MK Central the Spoons is the only real option aint it, short of getting a cab or whatever?
            Yer quite a big spoons 5 min walk from station next to Chiquitos. In that area there are a few other bars also. Big secklow hundred place is one. Pain in the ar*e getting cabs and that to a game aint it.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Get a cab to Fenny/Bletchley from MK Station early doors. Then you don't have to worry about getting a cab from the City in time for KO.

The Swan. Mines a Stella Matty!

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Yer quite a big spoons 5 min walk from station next to Chiquitos. In that area there are a few other bars also. Big secklow hundred place is one. Pain in the ar*e getting cabs and that to a game aint it.
                will the Irish club be showing the spuds game/do they serve grub

Comment

We shouldn't be giving them money, by selling out the away end Winkleman has already won.

Comment

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
                    We shouldn't be giving them money, by selling out the away end Winkleman has already won.
                    I am more than happy to give then £25 of my hard earned to go and watch my team there and have a few pints with pals.

You're more than welcome to stay home and hold that grudge though.

Comment

Ditto Matty.

Comment

Working...
                      X