5 days & counting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 days & counting..

I know it's only Monday but I am fcking buzzing for this one already!

Hope we stick it to the Franchise scum big style! Should be around 3,000 R's behind the goal.

Where is everyone drinking?

That is one ground I wouldn't spend a penny on going to

Comment

4 of us will be in the Spoons by MK Central station. By all accounts that's about the only place around to get a drink?!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Will be nice to remind them how much the footballing world hates them though!

I think there is one boozer near the ground. Not sure if it is an "away" boozer though

Comment

That's a fact just made me have a soft spot for the wombles even tho their football was ugly
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 29-02-2016, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            4 of us will be in the Spoons by MK Central station. By all accounts that's about the only place around to get a drink?!
            Frankie & Bennys, TGI's and a few other chain places next to the ground mate. Other than that nothing around the ground area. The bigger bars like spoons, etc are in the town centre which is a 5/10 min drive away. Or you can go to the Irish centre which is a 10 min walk away. It's where the team I am in charge of play our home games and do cheap prices. Plus free parking. We have a match the same day but recent results will mean there will be plenty of spaces other pubs are in Fenny Statford same area, but not sure if for away fans as probably the closest pubs to the ground. Not that the MK lot will give any grief as most support other teams as well as the Dons (that type of fan).
            Last edited by Robsondinho; 29-02-2016, 04:55 PM.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              That is one ground I wouldn't spend a penny on going to
              make you right ,i`d sooner give AFC Wimbledon my readies than that parasitic disgrace
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Anybody got any more news on AFC returning to plough lane ? supposed to be on the cards tho gone a bit quiet

Comment

Looking forward to it should be good day. Might see you in spoons Matty

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    Frankie & Bennys, TGI's and a few other chain places next to the ground mate. Other than that nothing around the ground area. The bigger bars like spoons, etc are in the town centre which is a 5/10 min drive away. Or you can go to the Irish centre which is a 10 min walk away. It's where the team I am in charge of play our home games and do cheap prices. Plus free parking. We have a match the same day but recent results will mean there will be plenty of spaces other pubs are in Fenny Statford same area, but not sure if for away fans as probably the closest pubs to the ground. Not that the MK lot will give any grief as most support other teams as well as the Dons (that type of fan).
                    Have you got a post code or can give us directions for the Irish centre Mate.
                    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Looking forward to it should be good day. Might see you in spoons Matty
                      We're on the 11:46 out of Euston mate so will be in the Spoons from about 12:30
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                        Have you got a post code or can give us directions for the Irish centre Mate.
                        Mk2 2HX. Opposite Dobbies garden centre mate. 10mins walk to Stadium MK.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                          Mk2 2HX. Opposite Dobbies garden centre mate. 10mins walk to Stadium MK.
                          Top Man Chris , cheers mate.
                          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

My little mob will be in The Swan if anyone fancies a pint. Boozer 10 minute walk from the ground.

Comment

Best place is fenny stratford, pub right outside station, 20 min walk to the ground, wetherspoons in the town will be pack and your never get served.

Comment

Working...
                              X