No announcement yet.

Samba Diakite in the midfield for the rest of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had high hopes for him when he signed, never really got a run. As others have said he is a comedy act, just has an ungainly manner about him.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Quote from Tony "Today, we still have players from that regime who don’t play. If we take Samba Diakite, for example, he played extremely well in his first season against good teams, scored against Arsenal. If we hadn’t signed him at the end of that season, people would have said we were mad. Who would have thought he’d have the problems he’s had?"
      The thing that is so strange with The whole situation is that nothing has ever been explained to the fans. For 3 years theres been a guy who earns a lot and has been training etc and is actually a decent player but I think this is the first time I think he's even been publicly acknowledged by anyone at the club.

Fair enough if he has had some deep personal issues but that has all been speculation and nothing ever properly confirmed. For 3 or 4 months fair enough but for 3 years?! 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
        The thing that is so strange with The whole situation is that nothing has ever been explained to the fans. For 3 years theres been a guy who earns a lot and has been training etc and is actually a decent player but I think this is the first time I think he's even been publicly acknowledged by anyone at the club.

Fair enough if he has had some deep personal issues but that has all been speculation and nothing ever properly confirmed. For 3 or 4 months fair enough but for 3 years?! ��
        Yeah agree with that. He played initially under Harry and did ok at Sunderland. Had a shocker against Liverpool (not only one though) and then had brief cameo off bench against Everton i think.

Comment

Working...
        X