Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't blame him either. Dreadful invention...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has improved massively. Is definitely not afraid of a tackle, was flying in.....and winning, loads on Saturday. Improving going forward as well. Feel sorry for him and Konch though, barely get any cover from hoilett/Phillips/Mackie and end up 2 on 1 a lot of the time

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
      Has improved massively. Is definitely not afraid of a tackle, was flying in.....and winning, loads on Saturday. Improving going forward as well. Feel sorry for him and Konch though, barely get any cover from hoilett/Phillips/Mackie and end up 2 on 1 a lot of the time
      People will always criticise players like him because they aren't the fastest or most classy on the ball. But he does his job well and only really had one mare in recent history against fulham and no one was good in that game. His aerial prowess is also really handy in defending corners etc. I like his improvement and hope it continues.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

For all of its benefits, Twitter brings out the worst in society. Proper attention seekin little pr1cks use it to say things they wouldn't dream of in real life whilst hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet.

I have to admit I don't see why on earth a footballer would feel the need to be on it. Just asking for abuse, regardless how innocuous their tweets are.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          as i said mate, cannot stand him as a player. totally devoid of any ability in my eyes. take your point though an will reign it in. save the ammo for les and phony
          Hits seriously have you been to our games in the last couple months?

He is certainly no world beater and I would like a better RB, but he is nowhere near as bad as you make out . He is a steady RB and does a decent enough job most games , struggles against real pace though. He's been better than Konch recently that's for Sure.
          Last edited by MattyRangers; 23-02-2016, 09:36 AM.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Twitter brings out the worst in society. Proper attention seekin little pr1cks use it to say things they wouldn't dream of in real life whilst hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet.
            +1. Ne'er a truer word was spoken, Matthew.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              +1. 'Ne'er a truer word was spoken' Matthew 17.21
              Fixed that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Fixed that for you.
                Very good Hubs

Comment

But Twitter is good for one thing.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Which is?
                    You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      Making people think they are either popular or funny

But usually neither
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I love the way you get the tards that chat away to world famous people (like kanye west for instance) like they are texting a mate or their mum.
                        Amazes me, they actually think these people read their nonsense or even worse take any notice just cos a bird from Hollyoakes or Big Brother retweeted them once.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          I love the way you get the tards that chat away to world famous people (like kanye west for instance) like they are texting a mate or their mum.
                          Amazes me, they actually think these people read their nonsense or even worse take any notice just cos a bird from Hollyoakes or Big Brother retweeted them once.
                          That's democracy Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by Brisbane View Post
                            Which is?
                            The 'foot fungi of the stars' account?

Comment

Good move by him. Twitter is a perfect tool for those with a big gob and ego (Barton) to prove it to everyone else how dumb they can actually be. I've got a Twitter account and have not sent one tweet. I simply use it to find news, teams, scores faster than other social platforms.

Perch has improved massively so don't get your digs Hits. You're getting worse by the week. Used to giggle at your posts but now it's turning to hatred. It seems you like nothing about QPR anymore. Literally nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brisbane View Post
                                Which is?
                                Dish recipes.
                                If I ever create a dish recipe
                                I would definitely publish it on Twitter.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X