X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phony on twitter

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/02/14...content=HITCfl
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Geezers a clown mate. Nice bloke but hasn't got a bloody clue how to run a football club

Comment

Nothing new.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Looks like some are set on having a dig at even the slightest opportunity.

He says it wasn't good enough. He said he was embarrassed.

I get the impression that whatever happens in future, he'll be solely to blame in the eyes of some. Even as he was typing he was probably thinking that there were a few trolls just waiting to respond with abuse, rather than accepting the fact that he is probably pretty miffed about it too.

Surprised nobody has mentioned his spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          Geezers a clown mate. Nice bloke but hasn't got a bloody clue how to run a football club
          Don't think he is running it now .

Comment

At least he admits it, some wouldn't.

Comment

Actually think he's pretty spot on with the assesmtb.

Also think he's finally realised how to run the club. Ie not to be so involved and let people like les and jfh bring in players like hall, smithies, Connor and Nasser.

Can't say we aren't making the changes we have all cried out for the last 3/4 years.

This time next year I reckon we will be a top 10 championship team possibly higher but with a decent spine of British players who want to play for the shirt.

Right now we are in transition and results like yesterday will happen. Just hurts because it was the negihbours.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Actually think he's pretty spot on with the assesmtb.

Also think he's finally realised how to run the club. Ie not to be so involved and let people like les and jfh bring in players like hall, smithies, Connor and Nasser.

Can't say we aren't making the changes we have all cried out for the last 3/4 years.

This time next year I reckon we will be a top 10 championship team possibly higher but with a decent spine of British players who want to play for the shirt.

Right now we are in transition and results like yesterday will happen. Just hurts because it was the negihbours.
                Only if we buy 5 or championship class players and that looks unlikely at mo.

Comment

Seems reasonable to me. Hopefully he never ventures on to this site if he wants to avoid overreaction from fans.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    Only if we buy 5 or championship class players and that looks unlikely at mo.
                    Would be nice to buy 2 or 3 championship class players. Would love a Lansbury type of player to come in alongside Luongo for example in cm.

Comment

Why does tony get the blame for getting stuffed by Fulham. I think he's doing what most wanted. Over years he has always backed the manager with funds.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        Seems reasonable to me. Hopefully he never ventures on to this site if he wants to avoid overreaction from fans.
                        Think this site is quite mild actually compared with one particular messageboard who as usual seem to be on all out mission to get rid of who ever is in charge of the club

Comment

Come on then experts, what's wrong with anything he's said there?
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2