Early bird season ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Don't think many will be easy birding mate.
    Wouldn't mind a few of them....

Comment

I have already renewed. Cant really understand why / what people are getting all upset about? it is an "early bird" offer, so what do people really expect?

i am guessing its partly to do with what happened Saturday and people not happy about it, but cant really understand why so many are upset by the deadline date.

Would be lost without the football and at least being in the championship means more games for your money!

Comment

Traditionally an early bird is a loyalty discount as an incentive or reward for helping out by renewing early. This is season ticket holders being held to ransom - pay now or we will charge you 30% extra.

On top of that what this will do to the prices for the occasional visitor will also price many families out of QPR all together. An adult and 2 kids in the family stand this year is £51. Next year it will be at least £66 + that ridiculous £3.50, unless you want to stay out of the rain and sit in South Africa or Ellerslie then it is going to be at least £80.

Comment

been frozen or minimal increases the last few years, so was always going to face a hit at some point.

Also, not entirely certain where this 30% has come from - i am guessing this is the biggest increase on all tickets in the ground, but mine inst due to go up 30%. Think a few need to get their calculator out and actually work it out for themselves.

Comment

If you are wondering where the 30% came from you can put your calculator away and just slip on your reading glasses. This is from the club.

The Loyalty Window Period closes on March 31st 2016 and all existing Season Ticket Holders will have until this date to guarantee their seat.

General sale prices will not be released until after this season ends, and will be a minimum of 30% higher than the prices listed in the Renewal Loyalty Window.

So, on top of the price rise from last year (all be it quite minimal, it is after all an early bird discount) if you renew early there will also be a further increase of at least 30% if you don't renew by 31st March or if you just pay per match.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
              been frozen or minimal increases the last few years, so was always going to face a hit at some point.

Also, not entirely certain where this 30% has come from - i am guessing this is the biggest increase on all tickets in the ground, but mine inst due to go up 30%. Think a few need to get their calculator out and actually work it out for themselves.
              The 30% isn't made up, it is the extra amount the St will cost after the renewal period if you don't renew during early bird. The club stated this on the release of the season tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Maidohoops View Post
                If you are wondering where the 30% came from you can put your calculator away and just slip on your reading glasses. This is from the club.

The Loyalty Window Period closes on March 31st 2016 and all existing Season Ticket Holders will have until this date to guarantee their seat.

General sale prices will not be released until after this season ends, and will be a minimum of 30% higher than the prices listed in the Renewal Loyalty Window.

So, on top of the price rise from last year (all be it quite minimal, it is after all an early bird discount) if you renew early there will also be a further increase of at least 30% if you don't renew by 31st March or if you just pay per match.
                Ah thanks Maido, im thinking i just renewed and was nowhere near 30%. think they will find it hard to reduce that now people have already renew this early knowing this. Could face a backlash if changing their minds.

maybe because its only me and my lad who go, but working out the actual monetary side of things, 30% aint that bad, or certainly as bad as other make out. Most of my dough is spent on them bloody burger vans and beer!

Comment

Most of my dough is spent on them bloody burger vans
                  Now there's some truth in that. Go up with 2 kids and you spend more on extras than on the tickets some days.

Comment

Im a glutton for punishment so will probably renew. But that is bowlarks from the club. 30% more and you lose your seat if you don't renew before March? Cheeky gits.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Just to let you know im not getting a season ticket next season
                      R's

Comment

I have already renewed. Cant really understand why / what people are getting all upset about? it is an "early bird" offer, so what do people really expect?

i am guessing its partly to do with what happened Saturday and people not happy about it, but cant really understand why so many are upset by the deadline date.

Would be lost without the football and at least being in the championship means more games for your money!
                        for me is more the deadline rather than the price... if deadline was May like I think it normally is it would give me enough time to have saved up the Money... end of March for me personally is pushing it...

Comment

Working...
                        X