Early bird season ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early bird season ticket

Do you think the club should review the date for early bird price?

Do you think we are going to see any improvement over the next six weeks that is going to get supporters rushing to renew.
    Should the board review this date or risk a lower than normal renewal?

I am hopeful there should be say a reward for early bird, say next seasons shirt free.
    I think just risk a lower than normal renewal, we aren't going to get better this season so I don't see what more they can do.
    My annoyances with lower renewals is it means we will become.even more of a.tourist club.
    Maybe able to move seats though which would be cool.

Comment

After this afternoon, they should be bl00dy grateful if people renew at all.

Comment

Wonder if they're into double figures yet?

Comment

Holding current season ticket holders to ransom, either renew now with a small increase or 30% on top if you wish to at a later stage. All for the privilege of watching championship football and probably more of what we've seen this season. Poor from the club.

Comment

give a monkeys...i'll renew whatever as it is my club and I've seen a lot worse

Comment

Club should freeze prices or lower them, no way should the early bird be any increase with all the money in the game and the amount QPR have wasted over last 4 years.
              The board should review the prices and freeze/lower than 2015/16 season, ludicrous that they are increasing.

Comment

They want me to pay by end of March?

Mugs can swivel .
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I've renewed already.

It's my club, I've been going for over fifty years.

Up, down, good times and bad.

There have been far worse custodians than those currently in charge, and far luckier, and far more successful

God willing , I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    give a monkeys...i'll renew whatever as it is my club and I've seen a lot worse
                    Its that kind of attitude the club are banking on. Not having a go, but if you accept these decisions without even questioning them then they'll continue to pull these sneaky stunts. Playing on peoples loyalty. Poor form.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      They want me to pay by end of March?

Mugs can swivel .
                      Same. Why I bother changing work days, taking holiday days so I've got football off is beyond me. Must be a mug.

They can f*** right off if they think they can give me an ultimatum. I'm happy to give them nothing & grab tickets game by game like I've done many times over the years.

Had enough of the 'entertainment' being served up.

Comment

pretty sure people where moaning that we didnt do something like this earlybird window last year when we announced them as late as possible.
                        don't mind that much myself renewed mine in january... your all moaning like your not gonna be there next year watching a load of #### football all over again

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                          pretty sure people where moaning that we didnt do something like this earlybird window last year when we announced them as late as possible.
                          don't mind that much myself renewed mine in january... your all moaning like your not gonna be there next year watching a load of #### football all over again
                          Refer to my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Refer to my signature.
                            ooohh badman

you'll be back... you'll all be back

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                              ooohh badman

you'll be back... you'll all be back
                              As I clearly stated. I'll do it on my terms when & if I please.

I've gone home & away for decades but am nobodies mug I'm afraid. If you want to carry on as normal good luck to you.

I've seen the bad times as much as anyone but there's never been as much money in the game as there is now, and if the club think they can strong arm me to renew they'll have 3 less ST holders, as that's what I buy. You will soon see I'm not the only one.

Comment

Working...
                              X