No announcement yet.

Am so glad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen you all keep getting behind JFH but I can assure you this club will not progress with him at the helm simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
      Listen you all keep getting behind JFH but I can assure you this club will not progress with him at the helm simple as that
      We wont ever have an amazing manager, tbh we never have in the past 20 years. Warnock did well that year mainly to get Adel playing and he got us up with the magic that is missing (we need him or Ravel back.) This club doesnt really progress, the premiership was a blip. The time I started supporting QPR was the season they were relegated in 96. After that mediocre loved players, terrible managers, useless directors and owners, but I love the club and always will. I feel something special going and as I noticed with my son today who was actually crying at how bad we were at half time. He was so happy after we scored and it is those moments that make it worthwhile. I have considered is it worth but I know deep down I will be a fan till the day I die and with that I accept we wont be a great club. I dont think I would like it, imagine going or chatting about us and no one moaning.

Comment

hahaha...ive read some ######## but this is up there...clap clap pal

Comment

Oh my god mate. You must have some weird thoughts on progress. Progress is going forward, yet you think going back to a previous manager who won't be far off retirement is "Progress". Hows about we bring back HR. He got us up in this league, must be progress with him right?
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Oh my god mate. You must have some weird thoughts on progress. Progress is going forward, yet you think going back to a previous manager who won't be far off retirement is "Progress". Hows about we bring back HR. He got us up in this league, must be progress with him right?
            Top post mate

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              So if he understands it mate, how can he not motivate our players to not lose 6 - 0 to them when he was managing. Motivation isn't the problem if the players aren't Ranger through and through and until we improve our youth academy, we will never have that. You must have ridiculous standards if you think only 1 performance was 'good'.

As for me getting aggressive behind the keyboard, the only reason for that having to be the case is because I don't know people here in person. Wouldn't want to get aggressive, just a constructive argument too, but if the points they make are total BS then why hide under a veil of fake sincerity?
              I'm not claiming warnock should be our manager now. But to your point, when we lost 6-0 he had more than earnt a loss like that. Jimmy has not earnt anything.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                I'm not claiming warnock should be our manager now. But to your point, when we lost 6-0 he had more than earnt a loss like that. Jimmy has not earnt anything.
                I don't think anyone earns a 6 - 0 defeat under any circumstances. You shouldn't be able to get away with something like that just because of your history. Not calling him out or anything, but the fact that you are suggesting that because warnock got us up, we should ignore the fact that he lost 6 0 to our big rivals is a bit unreasonable on JFH.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

You may be right but you have your head in the clouds and are no better then anyone else if you think Pearson would come here plus what's your views on Warnock getting done by Fulham by a worse score line

Comment

As much as I was baffled by his team selection yesterday I am not in the JFH out club but what I will say is that I have listened to his pre and post match interviews and I don't get much out of them, he uses cliches a lot and the usual we must work hard blah blah. If he talks like that in the dressing room I'm pretty sure some players will switch off.

Comment

does anyone have stats to compare the PE teachers results with hassleplanks ?

be intersting to know how many wins, points accumilated by each manager.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                        We were the same under Warnock some poor games some kinda OK games but nothing special. It is the missing players.and.squad that is the problem.not the managers.
                        Spot on!! I´m sure quite a few of the players who featured yesterday, wll not be here next season. Conchesky, Toszer, Hoilett, Henry, Phillips, Onuoha are players we need to shift, imo.
                        Last edited by Shania; 14-02-2016, 11:27 AM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Top post mate
                          I didn't say warnock to be appointed did I ? Just don't understand why we didn't give him until the end of the season to stabilise the team and then allow someone like JFH take over in the summer and give him a full pre season like warnock had to add his own players and style of play on the team, he's too inexperienced to take over mid term and transfer this bunch of players into a team, unfair to expect that of him. I think the only manager who could turn things around near enough straight away and instantly demand the respect of the players is Nigel Pearson, the man takes no rubbish which is exactly what we need with a squad who think they are all that

Comment

Whilst yesterday, I had the proper, proper hump to say the least - you've got to understand that it's going to get worse before it gets better.

The current culture of the club is based around us handing out silly contracts - and that's why we're getting mugged off. Also, there's the FFP issue. From what I can gather - it's unenforceable in its original form, so we're compromising by reigning it in.

Only down the Rangers..........

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              does anyone have stats to compare the PE teachers results with hassleplanks ?

be intersting to know how many wins, points accumilated by each manager.
                              Think i saw it mentioned that JFH has picked up 14 points from a possible 36

Comment

Working...
                              X