Am so glad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am so glad!

Am over the moon that JFH is only on a rolling contract, the sooner he is gone the better unfortunately. How come warnock can come in and stabilise the team so quickly and produce steady results, yet JFH can't ? Now I'm not saying you can establish your style of play on a team overnight , but I would at least like to see some sort of improvement since the Ramsey era.
    The sooner Nigel Pearson is appointed the better, he will actually get 100% from every player each game, JFH is too soft by all accounts. I mean look at the team Pearson built at Leicester with limited resources and the work ethic he has drilled into them players. I actually enjoy watching Leicester play, just because every player is fulfilling their potential and giving their all for the cause , something I can't say for the current team under JFH unfortunately.

Produce steady results? We'd lost twice with JFH at the helm before today against teams in the top 7 and if I'm not mistaken both were extremely late defeats. Now, please tell me which QPR manager has been the only one in recent history to beat Fulham in a competitive game? Redknapp.

How did Warnock do against Fulham? 6-0 defeat. I'm not 100% sure of this but I'm pretty sure we've only won one competitive match against fulham since 2000.

Then you go on to BS about JFH being too soft "by all accounts". Which accounts? I've heard plenty of people say he's got a hair drier treatment of his own alongside David Oldfield.

And then you say you think Pearson would establish a style and verve etc with limited resources, again BS given the money Leicester spent relative to the league money. Add on to that the fact that after one season at Leicester, they got 9th only given the money they'd spent and it took him 3 seasons to get promoted. Are you gonna give JFH that? Of course you won't, you've made up your mind and have decided to call it quits on him already, ludicrously.

There is a work ethic being developed and it takes time, we've seen points of improvement and unfortunately today - Just like almost every other game against fulham in the last decade - the players weren't up for it.

Finally, going back to Warnock and stabilising things, it's a lot easier when you're playing 8 defensive players with Charlie Austin in your team than when you don't have that many available and have to stick Mackie and Polter up front.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Produce steady results? We'd lost twice with JFH at the helm before today against teams in the top 7 and if I'm not mistaken both were extremely late defeats. Now, please tell me which QPR manager has been the only one in recent history to beat Fulham in a competitive game? Redknapp.

How did Warnock do against Fulham? 6-0 defeat. I'm not 100% sure of this but I'm pretty sure we've only won one competitive match against fulham since 2000.

Then you go on to BS about JFH being too soft "by all accounts". Which accounts? I've heard plenty of people say he's got a hair drier treatment of his own alongside David Oldfield.

And then you say you think Pearson would establish a style and verve etc with limited resources, again BS given the money Leicester spent relative to the league money. Add on to that the fact that after one season at Leicester, they got 9th only given the money they'd spent and it took him 3 seasons to get promoted. Are you gonna give JFH that? Of course you won't, you've made up your mind and have decided to call it quits on him already, ludicrously.

There is a work ethic being developed and it takes time, we've seen points of improvement and unfortunately today - Just like almost every other game against fulham in the last decade - the players weren't up for it.

Finally, going back to Warnock and stabilising things, it's a lot easier when you're playing 8 defensive players with Charlie Austin in your team than when you don't have that many available and have to stick Mackie and Polter up front.
      Getting quite aggressive nowadays in some of your posts Nasser I see! I haven't seen any progression under JFH but to be honest I think I we've been crap all season. We can't always blame the players for performances like today. Its the managers job to get them up for him. I don't think JFH has any understanding about QPR and a London derby against Fulham? Just another game to him. Not to us!

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Getting quite aggressive nowadays in some of your posts Nasser I see! I haven't seen any progression under JFH but to be honest I think I we've been crap all season. We can't always blame the players for performances like today. Its the managers job to get them up for him. I don't think JFH has any understanding about QPR and a London derby against Fulham? Just another game to him. Not to us!
        But that last statement can be said of any manager in the last 15 years. Hence the terrible results. Would you say NW has no understanding of it? He lost 6 - 0 ffs. Yet you don't hear people criticise his passion for the match.

I get aggressive because some people have a tendency to rub in their negativity when things go wrong and make ridiculous I told you so claims and things like that. They then make ludicrous statements with no basis other than to fearmonger and create toxicity.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          But that last statement can be said of any manager in the last 15 years. Hence the terrible results. Would you say NW has no understanding of it? He lost 6 - 0 ffs. Yet you don't hear people criticise his passion for the match.

I get aggressive because some people have a tendency to rub in their negativity when things go wrong and make ridiculous I told you so claims and things like that. They then make ludicrous statements with no basis other than to fearmonger and create toxicity.
          I've never understood and I bloody hate it when people get aggressive from behind a keyboard. If you want to insult someone say it to their face.

Anyway onto the argument. Yes I think warnock does understand what QPR vs Fulham is because he's managed for many years in England's lower leagues and understands what a local derby means to the fans. I say again, we have seen no improvement under JFH. That for me is the worry not the lack of points and wins and getting stuffed. How many performances have been good. I'd say 1. That in my view is shocking.

Comment

I just watched JFH's post match press conference, I know some of it may be lost in the language but he seems like a man without a clue, sounds lost with no real answers or ideas of how we fix this besides 'we did not compete', somewhat troubling!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              I just watched JFH's post match press conference, I know some of it may be lost in the language but he seems like a man without a clue, sounds lost with no real answers or ideas of how we fix this besides 'we did not compete', somewhat troubling!
              This. At least he looked humbled. But, other than a lucky snatched win against Ipswich, I've seen nothing to give me any confidence in him......

Comment

Typical knee jerk reaction to 1 loss in 6 games...well done

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  I think it's typical reaction to being taken apart at home at the hands of a West London rival and looking lost in doing so, we're not going to win every match, football can be a cruel game but this was pretty diabolical and the manager has to take a large part of the responsibility!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    I've never understood and I bloody hate it when people get aggressive from behind a keyboard. If you want to insult someone say it to their face.

Anyway onto the argument. Yes I think warnock does understand what QPR vs Fulham is because he's managed for many years in England's lower leagues and understands what a local derby means to the fans. I say again, we have seen no improvement under JFH. That for me is the worry not the lack of points and wins and getting stuffed. How many performances have been good. I'd say 1. That in my view is shocking.
                    So if he understands it mate, how can he not motivate our players to not lose 6 - 0 to them when he was managing. Motivation isn't the problem if the players aren't Ranger through and through and until we improve our youth academy, we will never have that. You must have ridiculous standards if you think only 1 performance was 'good'.

As for me getting aggressive behind the keyboard, the only reason for that having to be the case is because I don't know people here in person. Wouldn't want to get aggressive, just a constructive argument too, but if the points they make are total BS then why hide under a veil of fake sincerity?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      So boring isn't it. I was annoyed at the end of the match but Jheez people here take it to another level.

When we lose and play well, some will say the points are all that matter. Then you see the same people say that they don't care about the results so much as the fact that the performances are dire. Its hilarious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        This. At least he looked humbled. But, other than a lucky snatched win against Ipswich, I've seen nothing to give me any confidence in him......
                        Lucky win? They were lucky not to be 5 - 0 down at half time mate.

Comment

We were the same under Warnock some poor games some kinda OK games but nothing special. It is the missing players.and.squad that is the problem.not the managers.

Comment

I hope you're having a laugh because barring the last 5 mins after we scored we should have pissed over them. Or are you one of these negative "fans" who can be have admit we are good and only happy when we are #### like today so you can have a moan. If that makes you happy then crack on but me personally I enjoy the good wins like last week when deserved and get ####ed off with the #### performances like today when my 16 stone bulk, ass like Jlo would probably be better at left back than Konchesky.

Comment

I hope you're having a laugh because barring the last 5 mins after we scored we should have pissed over them. Or are you one of these negative "fans" who cant admit we are good and only happy when we are #### like today so you can have a moan. If that makes you happy then crack on but me personally I enjoy the good wins like last week when deserved and get ####ed off with the #### performances like today when my 16 stone bulk, ass like Jlo would probably be better at left back than Konchesky.
                              Last edited by QPRHoop; 13-02-2016, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X