How long until

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long until

We get the usual ######## from the offy with players/manager saying how enbarrased they are and how they are going to put it right next time and how they are going to do it for the fans. I'm sure the rest of you like myself are utterly sick of these spineless Derby performances so my question is this. Why do people think we are markedly worse in these sort of games than whoever we are playing? Fully expect the same thing to happen against Brentford in a few weeks and really apart from a couple of games against the scum it's been going on for years. Proper gutless bunch of #####, absolutely gutless. There's no effort, no desire, no fight. Do they not have any professional pride? Could pick individuals apart but what's the point. We all know the club is full of pussies. It's the hoping they will change and have a go every time that does me in

We are crap against everyone, not just london sides

Comment

Have to agree with this thread. It's a character issue for me; big games determine which players have big hearts.

Comment

I don't know but we have been like this for a long time in big games, not just this set of players and staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
          I don't know but we have been like this for a long time in big games, not just this set of players and staff.
          Selective memories I'm afraid
          How about ---- play off final, play off semi finals v Wigan, home v Stoke when we stayed up. It evens up in the end for the great majority of teams. You win some big games you lose some big games. Today was NOT a big game in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

The OP was about Derby performances and with the greatest will in the world Derby, Stoke and Wigan aren't that

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
              Selective memories I'm afraid
              How about ---- play off final, play off semi finals v Wigan, home v Stoke when we stayed up. It evens up in the end for the great majority of teams. You win some big games you lose some big games. Today was NOT a big game in the grand scheme of things.
              This, I think we have players who have stepped up in very recent big games. This is a big game for the fans but probably not for the players a mid to lower table clash. I just think last season and this season have been poor, we bought badly, ffp has caught up with us and we have to rebuild. Fulham, Leeds, Southampton, Portsmouth, Derby, Leicester, Wigan, Blackpool and so on all have been through this. The premiership isnt all it is cracked up to be unless you do it right.

Comment

Working...
              X