Pathetic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic.

Bit knee jerk, bit pi$$ed, but what a joke. Embarrassed to be a Rangers fan today . 4 London derbies , not scored a goal , and 7-0 aggregate defeat to Fulham. Pathetic .

Left at 75mins, being mugged off by Fulham, both on the pitch and even their fans taking the pi$$.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Should be job over for jfh, not at all knee jerk, too many crap games

Comment

Crap line up. Crap performance. Crap everything.

He needs to wisen up sharpish. Idiot tinker man.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Crap line up. Crap performance. Crap everything.

He needs to wisen up sharpish. Idiot tinker man.
        I'm livid mate. Losing is 1 thing, but being humiliated is another.
        We had 2 games left this season that meant anything (today and Brentford, both for pride purposes) and we go and do that. Unbelievable.

Comment

Write off season.

Comment

TBF to JFH I don't think we have enough quality all over the pitch. Look at the team today and the bench, very few fill you with confidence.

Comment

We had better hear something more from JFH than it was an off day. This is unnecessarily painful to a fan base that has turned the other check so many times the past few seasons we have no face left. I don't mind losing after we give it our all. This brand of soccer is sandlot bad far too often. We stubbornly hold to lineups that have no pace or place in the modern league, while sitting the future (Kpekewa, Yun, Furlong, Blackwood, et alia) on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                TBF to JFH I don't think we have enough quality all over the pitch. Look at the team today and the bench, very few fill you with confidence.
                We've got "quality" all over the pitch, poor quality. What we lack is talent and ability.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Write off season.
                  I suggested that many weeks ago. The writing is now looking sharper on the wall!

Comment

#YoungAndHungry

Comment

League 1 still possible with results like that, season not over

Comment

All this ###### that JFH came out with about pride and knowing what it means to the fans etc . Joke.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          All this ###### that JFH came out with about pride and knowing what it means to the fans etc . Joke.
                          lack of quality and passion all over the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            lack of quality and passion all over the pitch
                            Again, plenty of quality all over the pitch (poor quality), but not much talent or ability.

Passion? Our lot don't understand the meaning of the word.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              I'm livid mate. Losing is 1 thing, but being humiliated is another.
                              We had 2 games left this season that meant anything (today and Brentford, both for pride purposes) and we go and do that. Unbelievable.
                              Players obviously don't get what it means to us Matty. No fire, no spirit - apart from Mackie and he's hopeless, bless him.

Comment

Working...
                              X