No announcement yet.

Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Fiancée first QPR match was when she decided to surprise me with tickets to see us get dipped 6-0 by them.
    She loved being in with all the Hoops, and being part of the noise we create.

Her favourite chant that day was the Michael Jackson Statue Chant.. " Statue of Paedophile "

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Lest we forget!

That still frame moment was right in front of me in the paddocks. He was on it that day! Makes me angry what he is doing with his career.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        mate ,i`m married BUT i got a BJ the other night ,and that is unheard of in a a long term marriage ,trust me ..........
        the omens are good for saturday ,yoouu RRR¬SSS
        Haha, thanks Vespa your story actually made me chuckle!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Don't do all that moping about pal, get yourself out. Spray yourself with Joop, hit the town and tell all the birds your nickname is Pretzel because you can tie your fella up like 1. Honestly you'll have a queue of lovely young ladies desperate for a portion. By the time they get to find out it more resembles a prawn than a pretzel, it's too late and you're getting laid.
          Hahaha, sage advice, love it! Things will be very different tomorrow, hopefully the team understand how important it is for the fans and will take Fulham apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
            Hahaha, sage advice, love it! Things will be very different tomorrow, hopefully the team understand how important it is for the fans and will take Fulham apart.
            They will mate, we will smash them, got a feeling in my waters!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'm not sure the players know what games like this mean to us supporters but losing 4-0 to these and 1-0 to Brentford were ultimately part of Ramsey's demise? not seeming to get the players up for games like these., when the opposition so obviously are, So be careful JFH make sure our boys are well up for it on Saturday, but I would really love to stuff these W*****s out of site

Comment

Where can away fans drink near the bush? Got a mate at work who wants to know, and I havent a clue!

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                  Where can away fans drink near the bush? Got a mate at work who wants to know, and I havent a clue!
                  wetherspoons on the green should be heaving with ruperts.

Comment

Is that the one in the shopping centre? That is home fans only, as I normally go in there. If there is another one, then I stand corrected!

Comment

Belushi's is usually saved for away fans.

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
                        The pub that used to be O'Neills is usually where away fans go too.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

My mates a tarquin just been on the blower to me saying how they're going to do us tomorrow. Reckons they are playing well but not getting results, he also said they didn't fully sell out pahaha embarrassing for them

Comment

Is that the one in the shopping centre? That is home fans only, as I normally go in there. If there is another one, then I stand corrected!
                            You got the right pub but there is no way they let away fans in, you have to produce your home ticket at the door
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
                              Not a chance
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Cafe rouge on shepherds bush rd.

Comment

Working...
                                X