Charlie Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Don't you think the 'echo chamber' is most represented by Rich, who keeps posting inane comments (see above) when he's been rightly pulled up for them? His 'managers always get a win in their first three games' comment for example. I see no evidence of people trying to run him off the forum, just expressing their feelings about someone who is borderline trolling.
    Pulling up is one thing, borderline hounding another. Can't help but notice that so called 'critics' get more personal stick on here than so called 'happy clappers'. Trolling, of course, is in the eye of the beholder..... Borderline as much. But, personally, I can't complain. Folk are nice to me. Perhaps more than I deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Pulling up is one thing, borderline hounding another. Can't help but notice that so called 'critics' get more personal stick on here than so called 'happy clappers'. Trolling, of course, is in the eye of the beholder..... Borderline as much. But, personally, I can't complain. Folk are nice to me. Perhaps more than I deserve.
      The thing is 77, we have a diverse range of administrators on the site. We discuss pretty much everything and all views are considered before we take any action or put out comments regarding perceived trolling, hounding and similar issues. Because we are a broad church you can imaging the opinions can vary quite dramatically so we like to try and adopt a democratic approach. Therefore, if we comment or act on anything, we like to think we have covered all angles first. In reality, the grief is dished out pretty evenly between the critics and the happy clappers but at the present time, some of the critics seem to be more aggressive in their attacks so are being responded to in a far more direct manner.

We try and keep the balance fair and ensure that no one is hounded and, like trolling, opinions are often subjective, so we don't claim to be right all of the time and will certainly never please all of the people all of the time either.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

jimmy, ninja and I are grabbing a pint tonight if anyone fancies it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          jimmy, ninja and I are grabbing a pint tonight if anyone fancies it?
          I'm washing my hair.

Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            I'm washing my hair.

Shame he can't say the same

Comment

i've got a full bush

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Think you need to get a life, fella. Maybe accept you're not the font of all wisdom, eh?
                I need to get a life says the bloke with over eight thousand posts, yeah right mate! As font of all wisdom well i dont know everything but i know you dont want a manager sacked after 5 games, but fill ya boots mate! eh?
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                  I need to get a life says the bloke with over eight thousand posts, yeah right mate! As font of all wisdom well i dont know everything but i know you dont want a manager sacked after 5 games, but fill ya boots mate! eh?
                  I was specifically referring to your posting a b itch about one forum on another forum..... That's kinda nutty from where I'm standing, but each to their own, eh? Not that it matters an iota, but I haven't called for Jimmy to be fired. I think he didn't set the world alight upon his arrival, which is a defensible opinion to most on here. Probably to most who post on your other home, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    i've got a full bush
                    Lol

Comment

Limped off tonight. Ain't played much at all since people claimed our management lied about him being injured.

Comment

Without sounding rude I'm a big Austin fan but he's not a QPR player anymore, I don't feel we should be talking about him anymore imo
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Can't help but feel slightly smug that he's not doing much for them seeing as they a only paid peanuts.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                            Without sounding rude I'm a big Austin fan but he's not a QPR player anymore, I don't feel we should be talking about him anymore imo
                            I think Kevin was making the point that the rumours about him not being injured were rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Can't help but feel slightly smug that he's not doing much for them seeing as they a only paid peanuts.
                              Took him a while to get going for us mate. Will probably get the ball rolling soon. Want him to do well as we are due bonuses based on his performances

Comment

Oh yeah forgot about them mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X