Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Polter player of the month.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chunkyfenwick
    Bronze Seat
    • Jul 2012
    • 434

    #46
    Well done Polter!
    Keep on scoring.

    Comment

    • nasser95
      Gold Seat
      • Dec 2012
      • 7216

      #47
      Originally posted by knocker
      Let's have this conversation in 12 months.
      Sure, Lets...
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

      Comment

      • Fraggy
        Administrator
        • Aug 2010
        • 9728

        #48
        Not quite been 12 months Nas
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

        Comment

        • qprjeff1882
          Silver Seat
          • Aug 2009
          • 4080

          #49
          If you look at my posts in this thread shows i could see the potential he had. Everyone wanted the finished article to replace Austin but that was never going to be the case with us needing to curb spending. Just shows what a lot of hard work and determination can do for your game. Don't see many people talking like they did in the other posts in this thread. Wonder what those posters think now.

          Comment

          • nasser95
            Gold Seat
            • Dec 2012
            • 7216

            #50
            Originally posted by qprjeff1882
            If you look at my posts in this thread shows i could see the potential he had. Everyone wanted the finished article to replace Austin but that was never going to be the case with us needing to curb spending. Just shows what a lot of hard work and determination can do for your game. Don't see many people talking like they did in the other posts in this thread. Wonder what those posters think now.
            I've been as supportive of the guy as possible because he works so hard to improve his all round game. That's such a valuable asset, the ability to legitimately completely remould a player.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

            Comment

            • qprjeff1882
              Silver Seat
              • Aug 2009
              • 4080

              #51
              And when you look at his attitude compared to probably what 80% of signings we've made since TF took over. Makes you wonder if they had the desire to be like that where would we be as a club now. Financially and in league position too. Leicester showed last season what desire, hard work and togetherness can do for a team compared to the earlier part of the season before. We are already seeing some of that hard work and togetherness this season compared to last. Where will it take us?

              Comment

              Working...