Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emyr Huws

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/31...ield-after-sa/

Sounds like a drunk trying to say Emlyn Hughes.....

Comment

I thought the same 77.

Comment

Got injured yesterday playing v Cardiff. So I dunno where this has come from

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
          I thought the same 77.
          Great minds.....

Comment

Tidy player but not sure where he fits in. Very similar to Faurlin and Luongo. Personally think we need a strong ball winning centre mid, a Shaun Derry type.

Comment

Very good young player.

Would be good business. Faurlin we just don't know if he will ever break down again. So to have luongo and this lad as part of the squad would be excellent.

I do agree with Matty though that we do need another hard tackling cm.

Comment

Good player. Came through man city's academy and has a few caps for Wales. Decent long shot on him

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
                  Got injured yesterday playing v Cardiff. So I dunno where this has come from
                  One for the club to hopefully revisit in the summer

Comment

http://www.wigan.vitalfootball.co.uk...e.asp?a=433150

Comment

According to twitter, we are in advanced talks with the player.
                      Not seen him play but he currently plays for a championship club. Any good?
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Huws has had a storming start to the season for Huddersfield. As Awin's post shows, the series of events happening at Wigan makes this move almost a certainty hopefully and we will be better off for it. Already in 20 starts playing a deep role, he has 5 goals and 3 assists, 3 of those goals being set pieces with one assist also being a free kick.

According to whoscored.com, his strengths are his long shots, dribbling, taking set pieces, direct free kicks and ball interceptions. He has no significant weaknesses on display this season. He also gets fouled often and is a big threat from indirect set pieces. He seems to be a very similar player to faurlin, standing at 181cm, making roughly the same amount of tackles and interceptions per game as Ale. What I hope to see is him learning more from Faurlin as he can become a really good player with the right guidance.

He's currently valued at 1.05mil on transfermarkt.co.uk a valuation made only one month into the season. Hopefully the sort of signing we'd need to keep Henry out of the side.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Huws has had a storming start to the season for Huddersfield. As Awin's post shows, the series of events happening at Wigan makes this move almost a certainty hopefully and we will be better off for it. Already in 20 starts playing a deep role, he has 5 goals and 3 assists, 3 of those goals being set pieces with one assist also being a free kick.

According to whoscored.com, his strengths are his long shots, dribbling, taking set pieces, direct free kicks and ball interceptions. He has no significant weaknesses on display this season. He also gets fouled often and is a big threat from indirect set pieces. He seems to be a very similar player to faurlin, standing at 181cm, making roughly the same amount of tackles and interceptions per game as Ale. What I hope to see is him learning more from Faurlin as he can become a really good player with the right guidance.

He's currently valued at 1.05mil on transfermarkt.co.uk a valuation made only one month into the season. Hopefully the sort of signing we'd need to keep Henry out of the side.
                          I thought you was Mr nice guy. How dare your critize our Karl.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

A good, young championship player for 1Mil?
                            I was told that's impossible.
                            Sign him up. Will cover Sandro position. Has he a bit of pace about him?
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              A good, young championship player for 1Mil?
                              I was told that's impossible.
                              Sign him up. Will cover Sandro position. Has he a bit of pace about him?
                              Have to agree. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                              X