Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any QPR fans on here going out to the Euros?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any QPR fans on here going out to the Euros?

QPR have a big following at England games and well known for our support but is anyone from site intending to travel to France in June

We have guaranteed tickets for all England games up to the finals and it would be great to meet up some regulars from this site

Me and alanwycombe out there for Wales game Paul

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Me and alanwycombe out there for Wales game Paul
      Nice one

We are going out on the Weds evening on the Eurostar for that game and are staying in Lille for two nights before heading for St Ettienne via Dijon for two nights there

Comment

I've got tickets for the final also got tickets for the Northern Ireland vs Poland game is anyone is interested in taking them off me.

Comment

Not being a Steve but ain't watching Rangers more than punishment enough?
          Wouldn't go to an England game if I was paid to, does absolutely nothing for me anymore.
          England are the internatioanl equivalent of us.

Comment

Me and my bro have tickets for one of the quarter finals in Marseille, we gambled that it might be England, if they get that far!

Comment

hi fordy new on the forum from lisburn northern ireland supported qpr near 40 years im going to euros would be interested in taking tickets off you

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                I've got tickets for the final also got tickets for the Northern Ireland vs Poland game is anyone is interested in taking them off me.
                Could see Washington in that NI game though.

Comment

my boy is going , paid his fare in the springbok y'day . there's a lot of them going to lens . may drive out myself will decide nearer the time

Comment

No sadly not, will certainly see if I can build a family holiday around the multi country euros in 2020. I think this years one could yet be another surprise winner with the extra teams causing an upset like in 92 and 04.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                      Could see Washington in that NI game though.
                      Isn't he English?

Comment

I plan to go over for a few days with my boys , I wont get tickets to any of the games but I plan to visit the football parks et and soak up the atmos..

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          Nice one

We are going out on the Weds evening on the Eurostar for that game and are staying in Lille for two nights before heading for St Ettienne via Dijon for two nights there
                          Are you all booked up already mate? I'm having real trouble getting in anywhere for me and West.....

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            Are you all booked up already mate? I'm having real trouble getting in anywhere for me and West.....
                            We are booked in an Ibis in Marseille and Lille and another place in Lyon and have also booked up for Paris when we come top of the group

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              We are booked in an Ibis in Marseille and Lille and another place in Lyon and have also booked up for Paris when we come top of the group
                              We've left it too late for a night out in Lens, Lille or anywhere even close. Nice trip......and I want what you're on! So hope you are right!

Comment

Working...
                              X