Chery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Was that the one that hit the post then? Because I thought he was unlucky with that one.
    I read comments that he hit it too which. In my view, He hit it hard to make sure the keeper couldnt get to it and it was on the volley or half volley cant remember which.
    But I agree he should be back in the team,I would select him ahead of Hoilett.
    Conor Washington – who entered the fray as a late substitute to make his QPR debut – played provider, but Chery’s shot from ten-yards cannoned back off the post.

“I'd have backed Chery every day of the week on his left foot,” said Hasselbaink.

“Maybe he caught it too well. Sometimes if you scuff those they go in.”

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Was that the one that hit the post then? Because I thought he was unlucky with that one.
      I read comments that he hit it too which. In my view, He hit it hard to make sure the keeper couldnt get to it and it was on the volley or half volley cant remember which.
      But I agree he should be back in the team,I would select him ahead of Hoilett.

This. I´m sure there is great little player somewhere in there. With time, CW and him could form a great understanding.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

As I said yesterday chery was trying to be flash,, what will we think off JFH if fer and Henry are in the next starting 11
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Can't play behind the striker imo. Whenever I've seen him there he looks lost and unable to really create. Best matches for us have been from the left side.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I thought it was more to do with game time, it was unlucky but had that of gone in, it would've been one spectacular goal.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              So strikers in the prem never miss?
              Of course the do but would argue in the prem that effort is buried

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                So strikers in the prem never miss?
                This.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

7/10 that goes in. With our luck atm it hit the post.

Chery should 100% be in the first 11 over Fer and imo over hoilett.

I think next season we will see a better player. I expect he's probably suorsoed by the pace of the championship. Would prefer to start him every week and get him use to the league then play hoilett and fer who will probably both be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    7/10 that goes in. With our luck atm it hit the post.

Chery should 100% be in the first 11 over Fer and imo over hoilett.

I think next season we will see a better player. I expect he's probably suorsoed by the pace of the championship. Would prefer to start him every week and get him use to the league then play hoilett and fer who will probably both be gone.
                    He played very well in his first few matches? He was on the wing,right?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      He played very well in his first few matches? He was on the wing,right?
                      Indeed he has been very good playing at left wing, but playing behind the striker? Awful in most games. Invisible.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Still not massively impressed with Chery. Doesnt work hard enough and that miss was a sitter

Comment

Been a bit disappointed with him if i'm honest, tipped him to be our star but as others have said would have him over furry any day
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We have too many of these "hard to accommodate type players". Too lightweight for a 4 man midfield and too slow to play as a natural winger.

Fer, Gladwin & JET are others that dont fit unless you commit to playing a certain system.

Comment

Working...
                            X