Hoilett and his finishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilett and his finishing

I just watched Drinkwaters screamer against Stoke. What is Hoilett doing to improve his schocking finishing. Have to say, I hope we sell him.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

He was the exact same last season.

The guys lead up work is amazing, just beats defenders with ease, but when it comes to the final pass or a shot at goal he will phark it up 9/10 times.

Still wouldn't wanna get rid of him though. He's been one of our best for the past 5-6 matches.
    Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

He's been $hit from the moment he walked through the door. Has a few mediocre/good performances and everyone raves about him.... time to be replaced and moved on... along with a few others!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Let me finish the subject heading. are sh..it

Comment

He is in the best run of form in is time at QPR 4 goals in recent weeks and you all #### him off!

why do people just want to look at negatives

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            He is in the best run of form in is time at QPR 4 goals in recent weeks and you all #### him off!

why do people just want to look at negatives
            Wind your neck in. This is a forum.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              I just watched Drinkwaters screamer against Stoke. What is Hoilett doing to improve his schocking finishing. Have to say, I hope we sell him.
              Screamer? Took a deflection and went through about 10 bodies otherwise Butland would have saved it.

Junior is shite, that's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Wind your neck in. This is a forum.
                Wind my neck in? it is a forum as you very astutely point out..but it is a forum that likes to focus on the negatives..a player who is defying most this season scoring goals and all round play has been good in the last few weeks but all people want to do is focus on whats wrong...he had one opportunity to shoot yesterday and it went over!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  Screamer? Took a deflection and went through about 10 bodies otherwise Butland would have saved it.

Junior is shite, that's the problem.
                  Drinkwater really, really wanted to see his effort end up behind the keeper. That´s the point.:
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Wind my neck in? it is a forum as you very astutely point out..but it is a forum that likes to focus on the negatives..a player who is defying most this season scoring goals and all round play has been good in the last few weeks but all people want to do is focus on whats wrong...he had one opportunity to shoot yesterday and it went over!

I apologize for that comment. But In opinion, players like him doesnt even go for opportunites where they can shoot. Just my opinion and I am one of the most positive posters on here.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

My point is he is finally showing some form and yes he frustrates a lot but at this time he is performing better than at anytime since he arrived and surely that should be something to be looked at in a positive light rather than focussing on the negative.

Comment

Ok, I see what you mean and apart from his shooting he is OK. Maybe, we should give him a one year extension on his current contract. On reduced wages, perhaps? His workrate yesterday was great.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          He's been $hit from the moment he walked through the door. Has a few mediocre/good performances and everyone raves about him.... time to be replaced and moved on... along with a few others!

What nick says 100%.

Can't wait to see the back of him. Doesn't deserve a new deal as for 4 years been on huge money and failed to deliver 90% of the time.

We can go out and at least find a winger who can cross the ball for much less than this plank.

Comment

My point is he is finally showing some form and yes he frustrates a lot but at this time he is performing better than at anytime since he arrived and surely that should be something to be looked at in a positive light rather than focussing on the negative.

Funny he's started to perform with his contract up in a few weeks.

To me that just tells me everything you need to know.

Ups his game when it suits him and tbh still well short of the quality is expect of a chpionship player.

His assist record is shocking. As others have said he can go past players but has no end product so what's the point of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Couldn't agree more Big Fella and as said flatters to deceive...

Comment

Working...
                              X