No announcement yet.

The Wolves Positive Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolves didn't score in the last minute ( they nearly did!)

Comment

Washington, Polter, Luongo, Smithies, Ned, Perch all played well today. We are still missing that magic of an attacking midfielder, but Fer will leave and hopefully he can get replaced, would still love Lansbury. Really excited and happy with our rebuilding process. Yeah a few errors have been made but going in the right direction. Give JFH a couple of years.

Comment

Van la Parra is too good for this league - thread title says 'Wolves positive'

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          Then spent 88 mins doing nothing
          I know we peaked after 2mins and it was dross after that... However, Smithies made some very decent saves...

Comment

Steward is alive and kicking (well perhaps not kicking)

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
              I know we peaked after 2mins and it was dross after that... However, Smithies made some very decent saves...
              Might have been something to do with Wolves not being a bad side

Comment

Wolves, played quite well imo

Smithies looks decent, Conor showed us what we may see more often, Chery practicing for the cross bar challenge
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                  Wolves didn't score in the last minute ( they nearly did!)
                  No we nearly did.

Comment

Hits made me start this thread and he didn't even make a contribution.

Comment

average game against 2 Evenly matched teams..good performances by Smithies, Perch, Hall, Onuaha, Luongo, Polter (45 mins) washington (10 mins).

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                        Might have been something to do with Wolves not being a bad side
                        Two extremely dull and limited mid table teams cancelling each-other out I'd say....

Comment

Working...
                        X