21 points lost from a winning position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 points lost from a winning position

Sorry if I'm repeating an earlier thread,but QPR have squandered 21 points after being in front this season so far.The most in the Championship if not all 4 English leagues.Had we have gone on to winning these games where we were ahead,we'd now have 56 points,level top with Hull.

Thats alot of dropped points, never relised it was so high.

Comment

This is what JFH said "We need to make sure our players can play 100 minutes", it's going to take a bit of time with some of our players.

Comment

Have to say that the goal against today was a "special" one. Showed us how "cruel" this sport can be. But still; I hope the players learn how to - shut up shop - sooner rather than later now. It´s embarrasing.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Shocking stat surely managers to blame
          R's

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Have to say that the goal against today was a "special" one. Showed us how "cruel" this sport can be. But still; I hope the players learn how to - shut up shop - sooner rather than later now. It´s embarrasing.
            Think shutting shop at the start of the 2nd half is a tad early
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

21 points would make us joint top, that is quite staggering
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                Think shutting shop at the start of the 2nd half is a tad early
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                  Shocking stat surely managers to blame
                  Yeah I was screaming at him when that tame shot hot two of our players and wrong footed the keeper. That was so his fault.

Comment

Disappointing but late goals been our weakness for years.

Comment

I think the change in goalkeeper is making a difference. He really could not do anything about the goal today which as somebody already stated was cruel. Otherwise he was very good.

Comment

Working...
                      X