Medical team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical team

At Southampton must be #### hot,Charlie's hamstring has healed up just like that. Will be playing tomorrow apparently .
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

It's a Christmas miracle!
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      At Southampton must be #### hot,Charlie's hamstring has healed up just like that. Will be playing tomorrow apparently .
      Funny that ain't it. He has been kept under wraps in my opinion because we were desperate to get him out, not for his ability but for some wonga
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

To be fair he was in contention for Blackburn a couple of weeks back (jfh said this himself ) and just wasn't quite ready. By the time we played next and he could of played, he was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Funny that ain't it. He has been kept under wraps in my opinion because we were desperate to get him out, not for his ability but for some wonga

Well it weren't rocket science I think most people knew he wasn't injured and they were keeping him out of the games to sell him, the only thing is no one knew we would let him go so cheap?

Comment

He was fit two weeks ago. Didn't play because the transfer negotiations were ongoing.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              Well it weren't rocket science I think most people knew he wasn't injured and they were keeping him out of the games to sell him, the only thing is no one knew we would let him go so cheap?
              Wrote off 250 like it's coppers in your change you leave on the bar of the pub, but don't play our best striker to protect 4 million and lose games and pee off the fans, can't see it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                100%. I think it was a bit from both parties really but either way you have to say that is some recovery

Comment

Where does it say he will be playing tomorrow. Southamption website says he could be playing.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Where does it say he will be playing tomorrow. Southamption website says he could be playing.
                    Sky sports news

Comment

can we send them Jenas, get him up and running
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        100%. I think it was a bit from both parties really but either way you have to say that is some recovery
                        Not really cos he was in contention to face Blackburn two weeks ago. Failed a late test or they didn't play him as not to aggravate the injury further, one or the other. That means he's had two weeks to be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Not really cos he was in contention to face Blackburn two weeks ago. Failed a late test or they didn't play him as not to aggravate the injury further, one or the other. That means he's had two weeks to be ready.
                          Probably a made up injury Kev , what game did his hamstring go ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            This is what I think happened as The DoFu was touting him for a move.

Comment

We should off played him against Blackburn, we probably would off won, he should off earned his wages
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X