• Show
Clear All

• 10th by 3pm Saturday

That's it

Come on urrrrrrrrs

Originally posted by SoCal View Post
    That's it

Come on urrrrrrrrs
    How you doing mate, unless we can win every game mate what is very unlikely the season is more or less over
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal View Post
      10th by 3pm Saturday
      If we win tomorrow it's actually not beyond the realms of possibility that we could move up five places in the table, and even remain there by 4.45pm when you look at the other fixtures.

Comment

Love the optimism

Comment

We never seem to do well against Wolves at home and after the appalling performance for 50% of the game last week I think we would do well to win, it goes without saying but I think the first goal if there is one is more crucial than ever with both teams on a poor run.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            How you doing mate, unless we can win every game mate what is very unlikely the season is more or less over
            Really do not have to win every game to catch up 11 points and get into the play off positions season end.
            Of course it's a hard task but it's nowhere near impossible, we need to get behind the players and if they believe it can be done and start winning again, it can be done.
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 22-01-2016, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Really do not have to win every game to catch up 11 points and get into the play off positions season end.
              Agreed.

I'm not sure how we will end up fairing this season, it's been a mixed bag throughout.

The thing is we could kick-on now from that win at Rotherham or we could continue as we have been all season which is inconsistent. Jimmy hasn't lost many and we have been unlucky in a lot of games where we have thrown away the three points in the final 10-15 mins.

I think he's finally getting to grips with the squad as a whole and who is best players are, he's done a lot of shifting about but he's not far off.

Comment

we have to win, which i think we will and the other results have to go our way. i reckon we will be 12th by tomorrow evening.

Comment

Important to build on last week's win. Must win if we're still looking to make the playoffs. If we do win, the boys will be full of confidence going to forest and I can see us beating them for the first time and going on a run with decent games to come. Let's beat Wolves first though.

Comment

Tomorrow is a huge game for confidence and to actually start a run going.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Tomorrow is a huge game for confidence and to actually start a run going.
                      Yep I agree, my blind optimism is telling me we will win and go on a bit of a run which will include battering Fulham
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Don't frickin jinx it! I hate these kind of posts, cos I'm a superstitious idiot. Let's just see what happens, eh?

Comment

i agree

i agree tenth it is
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

We beat Rotherham ffs not real Madrid I expect the usual crap shite football and a draw 1-1
                            R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                              We beat Rotherham ffs not real Madrid I expect the usual crap shite football and a draw 1-1
                              Good thing you won't be there to see it then eh
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X