Rob Green speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    It was on the same terms though? Can't have a back up keeper on £50k a week.

I believe Green refused to sign the deal unless having that clause. It basically bought him another year on big money as I guess he thought he was nailed on to play 30 games.

I'm glad the club have put a stop to it. Green has been a decent servant in fairness but should have been moved on in the summer.
    This.

Comment

No probs from me if McCarthy comes back. Very good keeper. Same as smithies. Them 2 battling it out for no1 spot will only be good for us.

Comment

Seems as though McCarthy has rejected us, I think that is fair enough as he needs to be 100% certain of playing every week and he wont be if he is battling with Smithies and potentially Lumley.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Gotta stick with Smithies. Don't want McCarthy back.
          This
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
            No probs from me if McCarthy comes back. Very good keeper. Same as smithies. Them 2 battling it out for no1 spot will only be good for us.
            I dont agree that 2 potential no1's battling it out is a good thing, it never works in reality. See Cesar/Green, Green/McCarthy, Green/Smithies as examples. Smithies and a decent no2 is the way forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
              I dont agree that 2 potential no1's battling it out is a good thing, it never works in reality. See Cesar/Green, Green/McCarthy, Green/Smithies as examples. Smithies and a decent no2 is the way forward.
              A bit like at Palace where they have Hennesey and Speroni battling to be number one whilst McCarthy has found his rightful spot as 3rd choice
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Dont think Mccarthy can move again so soon? I thought it was a rule of x many transfers in 12months or so? he wasn't with us that long.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Palarse fas having kittens at the thought of signing Greeno. ''Dodgy as a 7 bob note''. Could complete a famous hat-trick of signings from us (holmesdale end)
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                  X