Can't remember feeling this nervous for a long time. This is an important week for the club. We'll end up looking at a revival or we could easily prolong the dangerous habit of not winning, which is so hard to break.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Defining week
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Set the bar low, and hope we deliver high. This squad, not yet the fault of JFH, is not playing like a team. They have prolonged periods of dull mediocrity in too many games; the lack of finish, short of Charlie, is a team-wide epidemic, and the culture of paying big wages to underperformers has clearly impacted team morale and dynamics. I've given up struggling with the results; rather, like so many fans, am looking for improvements in attitude, enthusiasm and tactical playComment
-
Great post and spot on.Set the bar low, and hope we deliver high. This squad, not yet the fault of JFH, is not playing like a team. They have prolonged periods of dull mediocrity in too many games; the lack of finish, short of Charlie, is a team-wide epidemic, and the culture of paying big wages to underperformers has clearly impacted team morale and dynamics. I've given up struggling with the results; rather, like so many fans, am looking for improvements in attitude, enthusiasm and tactical playComment
-
So true. And tbh we've been a 1 man team ever since Austin stepped through the door!... thats not to say we've never had/have the players to step up and make a difference, its just for what ever reason (imho down to poor management) these players just havent.
SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!Comment
-
The Rotherham game will be the eye opener for me.
My worry is Rotherham will fight for every ball. I don't know of all our players will!!
Big week. 5 points needed imo. Draw at Blackburn not a bad result, win against Rotherham and would expect a point at least from wolves.Comment
-
-
If we come out with 2 or 3 points that would mean either no win in 10 or 1 win in 10. I would fully expect a melt down on here as that would be disgraceful.
JFH needs to start at least showing he can move us forward a bit. I hated ramsey but I didnt once think wed get relegated under him and he had us mid table. Under JFh we are falling like a rock. He needs to produce in the next 2/3 games.Comment
-
-
If we don't win at Blackburn or Rotherham Loftus Road could be a very uneasy place for the home side when Wolves come to visit!If we come out with 2 or 3 points that would mean either no win in 10 or 1 win in 10. I would fully expect a melt down on here as that would be disgraceful.
JFH needs to start at least showing he can move us forward a bit. I hated ramsey but I didnt once think wed get relegated under him and he had us mid table. Under JFh we are falling like a rock. He needs to produce in the next 2/3 games.@gatorTFCComment
-
Comment
Comment